Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masmega

Established Member
Impact
good four letter dot com domain name

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Masmega, you have started auction and I think you cannot reject the bid and also cannot close the auction as bid is already placed.

•••
•••
I'm new on Namepros but I can not find how the auctions are working. How long an auction is running? How to put a reserve price? etc...

•••
@Masmega, I have referred namepros support in our chat thread. They will soon clear the things.
Dont worry, panic. :)

•••
not EVERYTHING listed in this forum is in "Auction" format.

There is NOTHING in the first post that says it is an auction. It would have HELPED had the Op selected a "Make offer", "Buy Now" or "auction" tag so was more clear what they were looking for.... but he/she did not "start" an auction (there are zero terms in the post saying when ends, min increments or starting bid etc) so is by default just listing "for sale" and taking offers..... and he/she is NOT obligated to accept your $100 offer.

clear up what the sale format is and good luck with your sales!

•••
It says Auction on listing page.. screen shot attached.
20161005.png

@Masmega do what seniors (@SlimPickins) say. :)

•••
ah your right... didn't see that auction at top of the actual thread lol so assumed it was tagless... my bad. bad choice then since didn't really put the important info in and the auction would have been cancelled/stopped by a mod until he updated with the necessary info to run an auction here.

•••
I referred to the @Amanda m @Michelle , lets see what they say.
I also advise this auction should be cancelled as there is no end time.

•••
All bids void / Minimum offer in top domain forum is $1,000 / Thread closed / Seller can start new thread with correct prefix so there is no confusion

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back