Dynadot

Unique Quality Writing: Professional articles and blog posts plus free promotion!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Unique Quality Writing: Professional articles written by a Platinum Ezine Author!

Are you building a great online presence for your business? Do you want to attract tons of visitors to your website or blog? Then this service is just right for you. When it comes to your site’s success, SEO is the knight of your shining armor, but content is still your king. However, writing high quality articles takes a lot of your precious time. This is why I am here, and I am passionate to do that job for you. Cheap articles which are written hastily will not benefit your site in the long run. Choose high quality articles that contain answers and solutions. Pick unique articles that generate higher revenue by attracting more visitors and prospective clients to your website.

Offered services:
Professional article writing for your blogs and websites for the following categories which are aligned to my proficiency and skills:

1. Business and Finance
2. Marketing (Online and offline)
3. Management and leadership
4. Marketing (Online and offline)
5. Self-improvement
6. Love and relationship
7. Domaining and blogging
8. Making money online

I also write articles on other categories. I will thoroughly research them online and offline.

All Articles that will be delivered are:
1. 100% unique and written only for your use (Copyscape passed)
2. Keyword targeted
3. Absolutely no Article Software used such as Article Spinner or Article Rewriter (This is what other writers are using to write bulk articles in a short-time - I hate it while I love naturally written articles)
4. Grammar error-free (accepts free revision)
5. Well-researched
6. Authorship in your desired name or you can choose to indicate me as the real author (this will benefit sites that want to build confidence and reputation with their readers).
7. Interesting

Sample Articles:

I am a Platinum Level Ezine Author. My articles are professionally and uniquely written. Most of my articles published as blog posts are stumbled by thousands of readers online. Just request me a PM and I will send you my sample articles online!

Prices:

Single order:
$10 $6 / 500-word article
$15 $9 / 700-word article
$20 $12 / 1,000-word article

Discounts for bulk orders:
10% discount if you order 10 articles
20% discount if you order 20 articles

Article Delivery:
5 business days for 10 articles
10 business days for 20 articles

Post sold (no. of articles ordered and price) to reserve your order.
Payment is through PayPal. I shoulder the charges, so you can indicate the evidence of our business transactions.

I will start working on your order upon:
1.Receipt of your payment
2.Submission of your title and keywords

So what are you waiting for? Order now and be my first dedicated client!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will give 30% discount on the first 20 articles I will write.
Please request via PM for my resume and sample articles.
Thanks.

•••
I have received a PM offering me to write 10 articles from a certain client. If this will go through, 10 of the first 20 articles with 30% discount will be taken. So there will be only 10 articles left for the discounted price.

•••
Glad that Namepros is back now. Services still available.

•••
•••
hello, please send me some of your samples.I would be interested in getting bulk from you.Thanks

•••
•••
Services still available...

•••
Hi Everyone.
I am back and now I have decided to give more discounts!

•••
Available for bulk order.

•••
I'm available to write for the next two weeks. Will also consider discounts for bulk orders.

•••
Please PM me to request for samples. Still available to write.

•••
Thanks for those who PM me for your interest.

•••
Still accepting clients.

•••
PMs for samples have sent to prospective clients. Thanks.

•••
Still accepting clients. Will give discounts. Just PM me. Thanks.

•••
Now at $7 per 500 word article (single order).
Plus if ordered in bulk...
A 10% discount for 10 article order.
A 20% discount for 20 article order.

•••
Price plus discount only for this week!

Prices:

Single order:
$6 / 500-word article
$9 / 700-word article
$12 / 1,000-word article

Discounts for bulk orders:
10% discount if you order 10 articles
20% discount if you order 20 articles

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back