IT.COM

domain URGENT! Hotel.travel , in auction right now, need appraisal urgently!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact
Right now it is about $1300, I don't know if I should continue or surrender. I know I might be ruining it for me just for tipping in for you, but I am over my limit already so I need some urgent advice about whether it will be feasible to recover the investment easy or not at least, is this domain as liquid as it sounds?

Is it worth it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Right now it is about $1300, I don't know if I should continue or surrender. I know I might be ruining it for me just for tipping in for you, but I am over my limit already so I need some urgent advice about whether it will be feasible to recover the investment easy or not at least, is this domain as liquid as it sounds?

Is it worth it?

Thanks.
Considering the renewal for .travel is about $123.88 I wouldn't bother with such an odd extension with crazy high renewals. It's also too long it's sort of nice extension but it's not worth the time and money at least in my opinion.

•••
I don't invest in .travel domains, so can't truly advise, but here are some .travel domains in use for you to consider:

adventures•travel forwards to REI•com

niagarafalls•travel forwards to niagarafallstourism•com

wwf•travel forwrds to worldwildlife•org

•••
Thank you very much. I surrendered when it reached $1430, some "d_y_" got it for that price. I hope I don't get a big chance lost, but if I invested more I would have put in risk my whole financial plans and might have to sell it soon anyway then. Anyway, one day there might be other big chances coming.

If you still have ideas about it you are welcome to discuss them still. It feels very exhausting to be in an auction wondering whether to continue or not... The moments I was losing I was feeling I was letting go a big chance in my life, the moments I was winning, specially when it passed from 500 (which was my originally planned limit), I was feeling I was wasting my money, practically burning it, in a very risky very uncertain gamble, and I did not like it.

•••
I was feeling I was letting go a big chance in my life,
I think you can safely put that thought out of your head, given it reads as if there were only the two of you left in the bidding at $1430. I recon you both took it above its true value. some word pairings just duplicate themselves and this reads as one of them.

•••
You should be very happy you didn’t pick that up

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back