Dynadot

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sedo just released their weekly list of top domain sales and three more .US domains made the honor roll. Collectibles.us sold for $5,000, HighLife.us went for $4,995 and Attorney.us changed hands for $2,200.

Last edited:
•••
Sedo just released their weekly list of top domain sales and three more .US domains made the honor roll. Collectibles.us sold for $5,000, HighLife.us went for $4,995 and Attorney.us changed hands for $2,200.
These domains are going too cheap,

I expect at least couple of million dollars for each one of my .US domains. :)

•••
100$ each

phuong.us
hellomedia.us
pulser.us
bostondigital.us
certs.us
woms.us
myaccess.us
yori.us
sendacard.us
onlinehelp.us
zbl.us
productiv.us
goldenboy.us
drobe.us
brek.us
ezmart.us
manscape.us
defenseattorney.us
mtvrs.us
mymetaverse.us
emetaverse.us
mvchain.us
m-v.us
meta-analysis.us
metaanalysis.us
metaresearch.us
meta-science.us
metasynthesis.us
metalysis.us
bubblepay.us
metaus.us
metaamerica.us
themeta.us
avatr.us
metastream.us
metasea.us
omnvrs.us
bankify.us
metasync.us
bchwallet.us
metafarms.us
metafinancialgroup.us
etheruem.us
metarestaurant.us
metapolar.us
redbottom.us
7sins.us
omnilegal.us
expoverse.us
namasteverse.us
daojia.us
mikemitchell.us

•••
Attorney.us for $2200 was a steal. I would have been looking for 5 figures. Anyway. .... the sales continue.

•••
These domains are going too cheap,

I expect at least couple of million dollars for each one of my .US domains. :)
a-i.us
Half price sale. How much is half of a "couple of million dollars"?

•••
Attorney.us for $2200 was a steal. I would have been looking for 5 figures. Anyway. .... the sales continue.
My thought as well on that one - someone got an incredible deal there and based on the email address in the updated whois record it looks like a lawyer bought the domain.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Parece que la industria de los dominios ha comenzado a tomar nota del espacio de nombres .us durante el año pasado, lea el crecimiento de DnJournal.com .us y Namepros con expectativas aún mayores para el próximo año.

Así que pensé que sería una buena idea pedirles a todos que nos muestren sus nombres de dominio .us. Puedes publicar tus favoritos o todo tu portafolio.
afy.us

•••
•••
•••
I only have one very good one left

afy.us

•••
MyMetaverse.us

Taken in other 274 extensions

Appears in +920 sites

Buy it now for just 100$

Dan and GoDaddy

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Buyer just took possession of - BECA . US
$3750 - Sold!

•••
New in town: ComputerVir .us :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Has end user inquiry slowed down a bit?
I used to sell 1 or 2 every month and suddenly no inquiries.

•••
Has end user inquiry slowed down a bit?
I used to sell 1 or 2 every month and suddenly no inquiries.
Inquiry have all time when i set MakeOffer but a lot of them are fake or not in budget of buyer ( lower offers 200-300$ ) so all now are set BuyNow
It s only 10 April still 20 days buddy to make a sale 🤗

•••
Inquiry have all time when i set MakeOffer but a lot of them are fake or not in budget of buyer ( lower offers 200-300$ ) so all now are set BuyNow
It s only 10 April still 20 days buddy to make a sale 🤗
hehhehee I am impatient 😁😁

•••
Zes.us
I liked this and bought because , it's misspell of
Jes.us

Last edited:
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back