IT.COM

Using Overture

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all. People keep referring to overture.
The only url i've got for it is
inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventorysuggestion

Is that all you guys use?
Is it possible to find the most looked up terms in engines like yahoo and google? If so how?

cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's the link I use., Not sure on your second question though

•••
Google has a similar search suggestion tool, but it's only available once you log into your Google Adwords account.

The Overture suggestion tool, together with a regular Google search using quotes, should suffice in most situations when you want to check the popularity of a term.

•••
White ... if you go on to Google and enter something like "top keywords", you'll get a bunch of results which may then have the answer to your second question, I think.
And RJ makes a very good point ... when using Google for search requests, be sure to use "quotes" (in the search box), makes a big difference!
Hope that helps.
See you.

•••
I have an easy to remember name web-site with a link to Overture's Suggestion Tool.

Oddly enough, it is called www.SuggestionTool.com

•••
Originally posted by RealNames
I have an easy to remember name web-site with a link to Overture's Suggestion Tool.

Oddly enough, it is called www.SuggestionTool.com

Nice job, RN!
I almost forget sometimes they used to be called "GoTo". :p
Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com Nice job, RN!
I almost forget sometimes they used to be called "GoTo". :p
Thanks.

Thanks CoolHost :hi:

•••
Originally posted by RealNames
Thanks CoolHost :hi:

No, thank YOU! :D

:kickass:

•••
•••
•••
The method RJ has suggested is the best method. Along with overture search tool, use google with the double quotes. Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back