Domain Empire

ValueW | Website and domain name appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I recently established this site called ValueW (abbreviation from value websites) and I thought to share it with you.

The site is all about websites and domains, it valuates them using the same(?) system as estibot.com or valuate.com, the DomainAPI.com api system.

However, there is a twist on my site. It does it all for free of charge. Yes, you can appraise as many sites you want, whenever you want. I hope that the costs generated from running the site will be covered with ad space and donations.

So, if you are interested, hop in!

Also, please be aware that sometimes the system fails to retrieve all the data, showing just blank values. To check what a proper valuation would look, please appraise google.com first, for an example.

Also, I'm selling forced ad space for people ho are interested. This means that even ad-blocks wont work against them. Use the contact form on the website or send me a PM over NP if you are interested on buying them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back