NameSilo

Very Neat/Clean Hosting Template For Sale (Immediately)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell 2Psds template
Never Sold it yet and Will be sold once
I have only the facility of Western union to receive payments (sorry for that)
Will provide 2Psds+fonts

Preview

Give me a smart bid and it will be yours
minimum Allow Bid is $50

I will code/validate it in $40

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It helps to post a preview of what your selling :hehe:

-Marco

•••
lol Sorry I realised it earlier and was fining a button to edit my thread
Appologise me
Check my Message Now

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Sweet template good luck

•••
RJ figured I'd make a suggestion...

Make a rule that you must have 20-30 posts before you can sell something, this way we know a bit about the person in the forums, rather than just someone like pixelking just signing up to post there layout, (not picking on you pixel, just using you as an example) and putting the NP members at risk for buying because that person does not have a known reputation ...

-Marco

•••
pay my regards to Sheikh

Well There are Thousands of memebers at NamePros
do you know all of them ? :D
Second I am selling My layout its mean i am providing a facility to buyers
to buy my nice piece of work and save amount.In this way I am promotting
the channal "NamePros"
I have all copy rights to prove that its ORIGINALLY MY WORK
I think my explanations will help you :)
Being a web designer I wish you good luck and appreciate you and
your work.I have a great love for all the web designers as well as for my
profession.So lets promote each other rather than to make conflicts.
I am quite old surfer of internet and I know how to follow the rules :)

Well Marco I appreciate you with open heart that you have few nice pieces of
work in your portfolio...Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
If you wanna sell something AT LEAST upload a screenshot to a LEGIT source, unlike geocites who close the accounts in 24 hours :o

•••
who are you to say he doesnt have a known reputation? You have no reputation either, so for all i care, why not make it so you need 10 TR to post a design for sale.

marcom10 said:
RJ figured I'd make a suggestion...

Make a rule that you must have 20-30 posts before you can sell something, this way we know a bit about the person in the forums, rather than just someone like pixelking just signing up to post there layout, (not picking on you pixel, just using you as an example) and putting the NP members at risk for buying because that person does not have a known reputation ...

-Marco

•••
killaklown said:
who are you to say he doesnt have a known reputation? You have no reputation either, so for all i care, why not make it so you need 10 TR to post a design for sale.

thanks killaklown,
It doesnt matter ...We should not create conflicts
just promote each other and help each other to have some business
..I will be thankfull to you both.

A value of a Webdesigner can know a person who himself do webdesign
Just behave professionaly..

Thank you All

•••
I agree with killaklown, just because someone has no trader rating doesn't mean they are not trust worthy, just because theres ben a few scammers with 0TR doesn't mean everyones the same, we all have to start somewhere.

Good Luck with the sales pixelking

•••
I meant he had 1-2 posts before. Hey not putting you on the spot, relax, just putting my opinion out there, and as I said, I used you as an example. Also I don't know everyone on the forum, but if someone with 20 posts makes a thread where they are selling a layout, someone can come by and say hey watch out for this guy, he's a scammer. But if you are new no body knows anything about you or your existence yet on the forum. I'm just putting this out there because I've seen it been done on other forums.

Besides that, good luck with your sale :)

Thanks,

-Marco

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back