IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, but my earning is not improved, I'm new to Voodoo, can you share some tips please?

It is 2-cent/click average..

we have had high clicks in Forex, software, kitchen and bath, education, precious metals niches

target your domains to better paying niches like these and your revenue should increase.

also look at dropped domains with backlink history

check out np poster smurges posts for tips on backlinks

•••
we have had high clicks in Forex, software, kitchen and bath, education, precious metals niches

target your domains to better paying niches like these and your revenue should increase.

also look at dropped domains with backlink history

check out np poster smurges posts for tips on backlinks

How much does your highest earning domain earn per month which you picked by drop catching?

•••
How much does your highest earning domain earn per month which you picked by drop catching?

Well one domain in the education / research niche had a few $13 clicks

Kitchen and bath niche a few $5-$7 clicks

We found that there are a number of niches with $1-$2 clicks like silver, gold, forex,commodities, travel

•••
Hello All,
I am new to this forum thread but am giving Voodoo a run to see if it out performs other parking hosts.

A question that i have is how often is the Revenue figure update? I can see a number of visitors and an 8.5% CTR at present but no revenue figure.
Also on the dash board Revenue shows pending. I have submitted the tax form, just wondering what that status actually means.

Any help appreciated.

MasterSwitch.

•••
MasterSwitch - The revenue shows pending until the numbers finalize which is usually around 10am PST.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny.
First half day looks good.

MS

•••
Today I got the lowest of the lowest PPC , only 25cent from 10 clicks.

Usually I get high XX$ per day.

Life goes on.

•••
Some months are always going to be better or worse than others, What's important is for earnings NOT to be in a constant state of decline as we saw with Parked.

I honestly don't make a heck of a lot of money on parking, but what I do earn more than covers the renewal fees every month, As long as it does that, I'm happy!

•••
Hey RG. Sorry about the mess at that other place. :)

Donny

•••
Hey RG. Sorry about the mess at that other place. :)

Donny

Nothing to be sorry about, I'm actually glad to be done with DNF, it's a forum run by idiots... Members being allowed to stick their noses into other members personal lives?, I had all I could take.

Clearly, the "Pros" are here and the male drama queens are over there.

Say hello to Kelly for me the next time you see him :)

Great job with Voodoo BTW!

•••
Nothing to be sorry about, I'm actually glad to be done with DNF, it's a forum run by idiots... Members being allowed to stick their noses into other members personal lives?, I had all I could take.

Clearly, the "Pros" are here and the male drama queens are over there.

Say hello to Kelly for me the next time you see him :)

Great job with Voodoo BTW!

I think he meant the mess @ Parked dot com ;)
Maybe not :laugh:

Peace,
Cy

•••
I think he meant the mess @ Parked dot com ;)
Maybe not :laugh:

Peace,
Cy

:O... you might be right.

As for comment, for some reason my edit button isn't working, a lot like the report button didn't work at that "other" forum.

•••
I was actually talking about the other forum. :)

I went to make a comment about something you had posted and saw all of the drama. It's definitely a lot calmer here.

Donny

•••
I hardly ever visit there anymore. At most once or twice a year.

•••
Take this advice from me: always a bad idea to talk about politics and/or religion in a non politics related forum (specially a business forum). You will always end up having members who will love you and members who will hate you after your comments. Nothing in between. Only extreme opinions and feelings and almost always resulting in banning/fights/etc.

•••
I was actually talking about the other forum. :)

I went to make a comment about something you had posted and saw all of the drama. It's definitely a lot calmer here.

Donny

I stand corrected ;)
Although the mess @ Parked does rank :laugh:

Peace,
Cy

•••
Wow, what happened RG?
I just saw today that you're banned on DNF! :O
No worries though...Donny will save us all through VOODOO! :tu:

•••
•••
closed due to terms and conditions

Last edited:
•••
I've personally never encountered this.

Did they tell you what domains were at issue? If so, just remove the ones that generated the problem clicks.

•••
VisionEdger - When a chargeback of any type happens we look to see how large of a chargeback that is happening from our upstream providers. Our upstream providers can chargeback up to 90 days in the past. Let's say you get a 30% chargeback, there is a very likelihood that you will get a little bit more next month as well.

Also if your chargeback is more than your revenue this month we will hold it back as well.

Basically we aren't going to pay you if we aren't going to get paid.

Now your claims about any chargebacks in a month and we won't pay you is total BS. If you read what I just mentioned above, you meet these cases.

I don't like to discuss a particular customers information in a forum, but if you would like, I don't have a problem. Otherwise, I will be more than happy to respond to the ticket that you send in to us in the morning.

Donny

•••
VisionEdger - When a chargeback of any type happens we look to see how large of a chargeback that is happening from our upstream providers. Our upstream providers can chargeback up to 90 days in the past. Let's say you get a 30% chargeback, there is a very likelihood that you will get a little bit more next month as well.

Also if your chargeback is more than your revenue this month we will hold it back as well.

Basically we aren't going to pay you if we aren't going to get paid.

Now your claims about any chargebacks in a month and we won't pay you is total BS. If you read what I just mentioned above, you meet these cases.

I don't like to discuss a particular customers information in a forum, but if you would like, I don't have a problem. Otherwise, I will be more than happy to respond to the ticket that you send in to us in the morning.

Donny

closed due to terms and conditions

Last edited:
•••
I've been with Donny going on 7 years and I think I only encountered 2 times when a chargeback was deducted from my account, and both times it was for less than 2 bucks... NEVER did they withhold a payment.

Payment was never an issue, My only gripe with Donny was over the TQ Scoring while at Parked, and the drastic revenue decline,

Voodoo more than makes up for it!.

Wow, what happened RG?
I just saw today that you're banned on DNF! :O

Believe when I say it was a blessing :)

Great to see ya!

•••
VisionEdger/Mike/MM or whatever you want to call yourself, I would recommend that you just delete all of your posts right now. Before I post all of the information about what you have really been doing and why you have a chargeback to begin with. It doesn't take too long for me to figure stuff out on our side.

Donny

•••
VisionEdger/Mike/MM or whatever you want to call yourself, I would recommend that you just delete all of your posts right now. Before I post all of the information about what you have really been doing and why you have a chargeback to begin with. It doesn't take too long for me to figure stuff out on our side.

Donny

I'll Appreciate if you Could please Post the Information or the Reason for Charge Back, it will really help the other Domainers.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Charge Back is Really The Biggest Problem to deal with @ voodoo my account is on hold too

Last Month's Earning All earnings around $2,500 and charge back $2,500+ and my total amount is in Negative, and carried over to next month.

is it a bug or what ? Please explain it Donny.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back