IT.COM

priced "VOWEL.BIZ" (vowel.biz) generic and only $199

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I am selling VOWEL.BIZ (vowel.biz) for $199.

Different extensions of vowel.biz is being sold for various prices in many places. You can check the prices from the below links.

Sedo Listings for the word "vowel"

Buydomains Listings for the word "vowel"

If you don't want to pay too much money to .com, .net, or .org extensions of this name, vowel.biz is a very great domain name to invest on. Besides the pricing is very reasonable. It is just $199 and first come first served basis. Don't miss out this opportunity to have the top level domain extension of one of the most used and searched generic keyword in the world. (201.000 Monthly Google Searches and 3.540.000 search results) Reference: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

$199 for "vowel.biz" Don't miss out this opportunity to have this great domain name!!!

The following extensions of the domain are registered. (26 extensions of the domain are registered)

TAKEN
.com TAKEN
.net TAKEN
.org TAKEN
.biz TAKEN
.eu TAKEN
.info TAKEN
.us TAKEN
.me TAKEN
.mobi TAKEN
.pro TAKEN
.tel TAKEN
.tv TAKEN
.co.uk TAKEN
.us.com
TAKEN
.ca TAKEN
.ch TAKEN
.cn TAKEN
.com.cn TAKEN
.net.cn TAKEN
.de TAKEN
.es
TAKEN
.in TAKEN
.co.in
TAKEN
.ind.in
TAKEN
.ru
TAKEN
.ws

Please let me know asap if you want to purchase the domain name because it is going to be sold on the basis of first come first served. Only Paypal payments are accepted. The domain is going to be pushed to your Whatisyourname.com account in 15 minutes or can be transferred to any registrar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back