news VR Domains have begun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gabriel Kawa

Established Member
Impact
I wanted to share this with you guys

www.playstation.com/psvr

As a gamer and a new domainer I think this will take the world by storm soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks I wanted to make a separate thread for this as I didn't want this to get lost in the sea of pages in that thread :) as I don't know how to make it stand out in there and I consider this important for those investing in this.

you wont get many comments on here, at least not from the VR fans, it doesn't make sense to have 2 threads on the same thing, its hard enough keeping up with the comments on one thread

All the Playstation VR info is already on the thread

people wont want to make a comment and then copy\paste it to another thread

good luck though

•••
The sky is the limit with VR. This technology has the potential to cross over into many sectors, including gaming.

Agreed though gaming is a huge sector in-itself meaning that many indie companies will either make their own domain names or buy them if they truly see value.

•••
you wont get many comments on here, at least not from the VR fans, it doesn't make sense to have 2 threads on the same thing, its hard enough keeping up with the comments on one thread

All the Playstation VR info is already on the thread

people wont want to make a comment and then copy\paste it to another thread

good luck though

Np I'm just not sure how to make it stand out as it'd get lost in there I just want to bring attention to it.

•••
Its already on there and been discussed, if you post it, anyone who is subscribed to the thread will see as its the most recent comment

•••
Np I'm just not sure how to make it stand out as it'd get lost in there I just want to bring attention to it.

Bring attention to what...? PSVR?

If that's the case, you need not worry my friend. There's a huge island dedicated to PSVR in that "sea of pages"... :)

•••
Its already on there and been discussed, if you post it, anyone who is subscribed to the thread will see as its the most recent comment

Makes sense I'm still getting used to this site

•••
Bring attention to what...? PSVR?

If that's the case, you need not worry my friend. There's a huge island dedicated to PSVR in that "sea of pages"... :)

Heh fair enough thanks.

•••
•••
No worries dude. Come show us what you're holding. B-)

I don't have any vrdomains just being a friendly domainer.

•••
Till this thread, we read nothing about VR or VR Domains.

•••
•••
This is just the regular hype that gets most of you excited and then hand over your hard earned cash for a another box to fit on your head.

True VR is many years away !

•••
This is just the regular hype that gets most of you excited and then hand over your hard earned cash for a another box to fit on your head.

True VR is many years away !

Maybe but like I said this is just the beginning for VR but it's a promising star imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back