Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCatXIII

Established Member
Impact
Wallets.live

Hello, i would really like to hear your thougths on this one. I believe it has potential but i would like to hear some comments from the experts here.

Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This name combination looks good.
crypto is hot and so are the wallets.
Anyone putting up a live wallet website for storing the crypto and keeping it secure, they could be your client.

I would look at low xxxx for this one considering the use.

•••
This name combination looks good.
crypto is hot and so are the wallets.
Anyone putting up a live wallet website for storing the crypto and keeping it secure, they could be your client.

I would look at low xxxx for this one considering the use.

Thank you very much for your reply...

•••
Not a huge fan of the extensions outside of the big 3 legacy however it's a good name. Tend to agree with @Arpit131 here.

•••
•••
It is a very good keyword in 2018 and later. .Live is not best possible tld to go with this word, but there are only few reasonable alternatives for this word in new gTLD space (.website, .site, .online, .space and maybe few more which will come in future like .now, .here or .web)..so it can be mid - high xxxx in 2018, and probably more in future.

•••
It is a very good keyword in 2018 and later. .Live is not best possible tld to go with this word, but there are only few reasonable alternatives for this word in new gTLD space (.website, .site, .online, .space and maybe few more which will come in future like .now, .here or .web)..so it can be mid - high xxxx in 2018, and probably more in future.

Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back