I want to know from my experience domainers friend
What should be price of
ConsultancyCall.com

Attachments

• IMG_20211005_155059_026.webp
    IMG_20211005_155059_026.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 63
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call Consult - High hundreds / low thousands
Consultancy Call - Little value

IMO

•••
''Consultancy'' is a uncomfortable for word for a domain name.. Same, unfortunately, little chance...

•••
Consultancy is a noun, consultancy and call both are dictionary word. With high search volume. On 2019 healthinsurance.com sold on 5millions dollar. Consultancy call has also bring a big definition i.e call for a consult. This is a very big name for Consultancy company and fullform of cc.com( consultancy call.com).
Has a big price, I think

•••
Consultancy is a noun, consultancy and call both are dictionary word. With high search volume. On 2019 healthinsurance.com sold on 5millions dollar. Consultancy call has also bring a big definition i.e call for a consult. This is a very big name for Consultancy company and fullform of cc.com( consultancy call.com).
Has a big price, I think
Unfortunately, the combination you made, even if it's with dictionary terms, makes little sense in practice. I agree with what has already been said by others. The domain has little value. It also looks like you're doing an appraisal for your domain yourself. NamePros has a special thread for that.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/self-appraisals.1115838/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back