Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
e-christmas card project! (IMAGE BELOW)

I have an image I want effects added to, I want lights to glow, things to shimmer and some small, well-done snowflakes to fall! (the tree is blurry, so these effects can't be too crisp) Also, I need a nice text with some animated effects too. It needs to be real fancy, like with mistletoe and some flashy ornaments on the text. The text needs to somewhat 'blend' with the image as a whole. There is a small amount of background space that could be fixed up with something my fancy, but not necessary.

I know this can be done with gif, but maybe there is better option now? I mostly want to talk about in private pm. My budget is only $100 at most (I wish I could afford more)! Hey, maybe you will love the idea, and we can go in on it together. I could do this myself, but only mediocre, so I need someone amazing, thanks! Below is the image, please don't do anything without talking to me first :)

meowychristmas.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back