budget: above $1 Wanted Domain with GrandFathered Google Apps Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshny

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking to buy reasonably priced Domains which have GrandFathered Google Apps, above 100 licenses (preferred 1000 or 2000 license or unlimited).
  • Please PM me directly with
    • list,
    • #licenses
    • and cost.

If the price, name and everything is right, I will be able to make an immediate purchase (or offer back in 1 day)

Do not have a specific budget per name, I have 2000$ to buy multiple domains

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you please specify your budget per the rules? (e.g. overall budget and/or per name in an exact amount)

•••
@joshny How do I check how many licenses a Google Apps account has? I have several domains which were originally using GA. I think most were from when you could have 50+, but I'm not sure how to check/verify.

•••
@joshny How do I check how many licenses a Google Apps account has? I have several domains which were originally using GA. I think most were from when you could have 50+, but I'm not sure how to check/verify.
Go to billing tab

•••
Can't you use a grandfathered account without the domain name? I was able to add a second domain to an App account I have where the main domain had already expired.

•••
Can't you use a grandfathered account without the domain name? I was able to add a second domain to an App account I have where the main domain had already expired.
Yes you can, but it's dangerous, you won't know when will you lose it

•••
I see, thanks.

I have an 100 license account with an unregistered domain name if you're interested. You'd have to register it yourself. Also, have a 50, 500, and a 1000. Didn't plan on selling them but depending on what they go for.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back