Requirements

• PSD to Magento Conversion
  • Custom Template Development
  • Magento Setup
  • Payment Gateway Setup
  • Module Installation
  • Magento Customization

Responsibilities:

• We are seeking a geek minded individual with a strong customer service focus to join our team.
  • To succeed in this role candidate must be reliable, team-oriented, self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
  • Candidate must be passionate about web development and have an interest in Open Source Software and the Linux operating system.

Our Company: MagentoDevcart provides Magento Shopping Cart Development, Custom Magento Template, Custom Modules, Magento Custom Themes, PSD to Magento Conversion, Magento Migration, SEO for Magento, Magento Custom Design & Development.

Compensation: Base salary plus significant monthly profit share plus benefits. Details upon inquiry.

To Apply Please PM your Portfolio, Skype & Email,

Thanks in Advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello

Hi,

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Jooma,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details and budget for the work.I will get back to you with our work details.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
Penguin Websoft

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back