IT.COM

War Domains?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well war's over isn't it? :p

•••
One's outdated a bit, perhaps ... but "WarOnTerror.com" is far more relevant, IMHO. Seems like this one should be donated to a worthy cause (ie., the Federal gov't).
$50 - $75 (wholesale), IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
•••
waronterror.com 5k + imo
Sell to the government

iraqwar.com
$100 + for a facts on the war site. Opinons etc

•••
Good luck with them darksk8er. :)

•••
worthy cause... the government? Something seems quite wrong having those two phrases in the same sentence.

•••
screw the government, they got trillions, sell it! no donations! :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by kohashi
worthy cause... the government? Something seems quite wrong having those two phrases in the same sentence.
LMAO.

I say they're both good, like some other people said, for facts about the war, information, etc? And the war on terror could stay relevant for years, and years (sadly).

•••
Originally posted by kohashi

:lol: No kidding! :p

•••
Waronterror.com is a great domain. I'd say $300+

•••
•••
•••
Owner of waronterror.com

Hey all,

My name is tEA-TiME, and I own the domain waronterror.com. Found this posting while I was going through the HTTP_Referral logs of the WarOnTerror site.

Just to let you all know, I have had offers as recently as 3 weeks ago for the domain, one from a news agency, one from a private party, for $9,000.00 and $11,000.00 respectively.

I have received offers so far from about 100 private parties, and 7 or 8 news outfits. I really like the name, and have a pretty good site up (although I have had to change service providers constantly because of traffic concerns.)

I almost had sold it to the last news agency, but they wouldn't agree to my one term, which was that I get to keep 5 waronterror.com email addresses for life. How dumb is that? :)

Anyway, I saw people asking about how much they thought it was worth, so I figured I would give so actual figures that I have received.

Any questions, feel free to email me or go to the site and use the feedback form.

Thanks,

tEA-TiME
Oberster Direktor
www.WarOnTerror.com

PS. I also notice from the HTTP_Referral logs for the site I get alot of hits from people who have looked it up through different domain registry services.

•••
Good Job Tea Time :)

Well deserved cash :)

•••
Originally posted by WhiteLion
waronterror.com 5k + imo
Sell to the government

iraqwar.com
$100 + for a facts on the war site. Opinons etc

The government want spend a nickel on these domains. But someone with a biz on personal security will pay $$$ on waronterror.com.

Eran

•••
Besides the Goverment has their own tld .gov

•••
•••
•••
Really like WarOnTerror.com. I got one on war that I like...WarSoldier.com. Both should stay relevant for awhile.

ST

•••
I could have sold waronterror.com, but like I said, the one thing I require is to keep my 5 email addresses, but they wouldn't budge on it. I guess they thought if they let me keep them, and I emailed something inflammatory (I have a lot of very right wing views on politics) they might be held liable or something.

Anyway, I don't need the cash right now, so I didn't have to take any of their crap.

I do notice alot of foxnews.com and cnn.com hits in my logs though, so I know they are keeping an eye on me :)

•••
•••
I haven't had anyone email me from the government, and like one person said, they could just through up something on their own TLD, .gov

All of the people that have requested buying mine have been news outfits or private investors.

•••
Terror.com owner is asking for $6k. So thats the comparison for wholesalers.

Not saying that waronterror.com to enduser doesn't have greater potential though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back