Dynadot

domain WarmerHouse.com - My favourite names..... Dot Coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many $xxxx Domains in this list?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 2+

votes
    0.0%
  • They are all worth at least $xxxx ;)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Seatory

Established Member
Impact
Would love to hear some opinions on these domains. ( ALL Dot Coms ) Do you like or dislike them?

WarmerHouse (10 yrs old)

WickedMP3 (10 yrs old)

TableMixer (10 yrs old)

NurseGateway (9 yrs old)

MealMapper (10 yrs old)

BestHoldem (12 yrs old)

AcePiano (11 yrs Old)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*Newbie opinion*

I am sorry to tell you this but these domains don't have any value on my end. Maybe the first one could be sold for middle XX or low XXX.

•••
WarmerHouse likely has appeal to some insulation companies (installers, manufacturers), but it covers only half the year. I do think there's probably a $1,000+ buyer to be found though.

AcePiano maybe for a piano learning program or whatever, but the end user pool is just so tiny. IF you get interest, then perhaps $1,000+.

I would let the rest expire.

•••
WarmerHouse likely has appeal to some insulation companies (installers, manufacturers), but it covers only half the year. I do think there's probably a $1,000+ buyer to be found though.

AcePiano maybe for a piano learning program or whatever, but the end user pool is just so tiny. IF you get interest, then perhaps $1,000+.

I would let the rest expire.

Thanks for your opinion.

I also like BestHoldem.com (online poker guide) & NurseGateway.com (480 exact searches cpc $11.50)

I would consider dropping the others once their year is upif not sold by then.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back