Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise this domain name.

Thank you very much !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM sent
Their whole business worths higher $500K like car washes...

Please tell me your domain names and price of them :hehe:

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Yes of course :hehe:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

They are in this thread don't have knowledge about good domain names, so they say very funny :hehe:

They should use professional domain name appraisal services :D

•••
The Mid to High $xxx range seems possible .. It is not watches.com ,Where you have a very busy online trade in a product.It is washes.com and I don't really see someone going too deep For It.

Good luck

•••
The Mid to High $xxx range seems possible .. It is not watches.com ,Where you have a very busy online trade in a product.It is washes.com and I don't really see someone going too deep For It.

Good luck

I don't think you have knowledge about domain names, so you think this domain name below $X.XXX

You should use domain name appraisal service.

•••
They should use professional domain name appraisal services :D

Which sites/companies do you think provide professional appraisal services?

•••

We ARE a domain appraisal service :)

It is true some of the appraisers here are newbies, and it is also true that some of the appraisers here have been domaining for years, watch the sales reports, and have a pretty good idea of how to value a domain.

And it is true that sometimes a domain will attract the 'perfect buyer' and sell for a lot more than it is generally worth. We are giving you a sober, sane, real-world valuation of this domain.

But you are insisting only in valuating it according to finding that 'lottery ticket' end user who can pay a truckload of money for the domain, much more than it is generally worth to most buyers.

But actually this thread is moot, at least in the appraisals section, because you do not own the domain.

And please note that we're not debating with you just for the sake of debating; we see you making some dangerous assumptions and we're just attempting to help you avoid a huge mistake.

_\|/_ :)

•••

If domain apprraisal services were accurate, we would all be very rich.

Unfortunately this is not true.

You are getting the most accurate appraisals right here.

•••
I don't think you have knowledge about domain names, so you think this domain name below $X.XXX

People are taking time and posting their opinions for free.

You are not going to get many appraisals in the future with an attitude like this.

Brad

•••
Liocean, you think you know everything, but in fact, I think "your friend" is the one who really knows everything (about this domain value, and about you).

And I think there is a 99.999999% chance that "your friend" will make a nice profit (about $43,789) from you,
while your chance to make a $5000 profit from someone else's misfortune is only about 0.000001%.

:imho:

*Note: you can easily get some domain sales reports from sites such as: namebio, dnsalesprice, etc. B-)

I don't know where my friend bought this one but I understand that this domain's value is about $50K - $200K

I think you don't know about domain's value and have knowledge about domain name.

You saw that your "friend" bought it for $1,211 from namejet, and you're going to buy from your "friend" for $45,000?

And your flip goal in mind is $50,000?

Is it just me or does thing whole thing seem strange?

•••
Which sites/companies do you think provide professional appraisal services?

There are a lot of professional appraisal services like afternic.com, sedo.com...

You can register appraisal service of those companies to know value of washes.com

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

We ARE a domain appraisal service :)

It is true some of the appraisers here are newbies, and it is also true that some of the appraisers here have been domaining for years, watch the sales reports, and have a pretty good idea of how to value a domain.

And it is true that sometimes a domain will attract the 'perfect buyer' and sell for a lot more than it is generally worth. We are giving you a sober, sane, real-world valuation of this domain.

But you are insisting only in valuating it according to finding that 'lottery ticket' end user who can pay a truckload of money for the domain, much more than it is generally worth to most buyers.

But actually this thread is moot, at least in the appraisals section, because you do not own the domain.

And please note that we're not debating with you just for the sake of debating; we see you making some dangerous assumptions and we're just attempting to help you avoid a huge mistake.

_\|/_ :)

If you are a domain service, please show some good domain names you have here to determent you are professional in domain appraisal :P

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

If domain apprraisal services were accurate, we would all be very rich.

Unfortunately this is not true.

You are getting the most accurate appraisals right here.

Are you sure ?:hehe:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

People are taking time and posting their opinions for free.

You are not going to get many appraisals in the future with an attitude like this.

Brad

Thank you to people replied to my thread.

And I really want to have appraisal accurate from them :|

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Liocean, you think you know everything, but in fact, I think "your friend" is the one who really knows everything (about this domain value, and about you).

And I think there is a 99.999999% chance that "your friend" will make a nice profit (about $43,789) from you,
while your chance to make a $5000 profit from someone else's misfortune is only about 0.000001%.

:imho:

*Note: you can easily get some domain sales reports from sites such as: namebio, dnsalesprice, etc. B-)

If you have a good domain name you will be accurate in domain appraisal :!:

•••
There are a lot of professional appraisal services like afternic.com, sedo.com...
You have a lot to learn. They will all tell you what you wanna hear, they are just like fortunetellers. If they told you the truth would you order more appraisals from them ? Of course not.
An appraisal is always a best-case scenario. That doesn't mean the domain has any likelihood of selling at all.
Did you pay for that name yet ?

•••
•••

he's not going to pay $45K for that name..
he means he's going to broker it. his friend told him he got a killer name he just won on a auction. and he wants to sell it for at least $45K. Topic starter then tells him he sold a couple of domains before, or he got prospects etc. Deal is done - if you sell it you give me $45K and pocket everything over it..

am i correct Liocean that you are not going to pay $45K for the domain from your wallet? i'm pretty sure you are not, especially after you have learnt it went for $1,200 on auction.. just a feeling.. :)

good luck

•••
You have a lot to learn. They will all tell you what you wanna hear, they are just like fortunetellers. If they told you the truth would you order more appraisals from them ? Of course not.
An appraisal is always a best-case scenario. That doesn't mean the domain has any likelihood of selling at all.

I will buy this domain in 5 more days.

I have used professional domain name to appraise this one and I knew that it's a very valuable domain name of e-commerce :gn:

My friend was very luck in buying this one with cheap price :sold:

•••

That sounds fantastic!!!
Best of luck. I know you will do wonderfully with this sale. You seem very sharp and have top-notch business acumen and it is great to see someone be part of a potentially profitable deal such as this.
Congratulations, this is exciting, and please let us know when this magnificent event goes through.
Best of luck,
Your friend forever,

Bannen

Last edited:
•••
EL CENTRO (AP) — Domain legend "Liocean's friend" will be inducted into the Domain Hall of Fame in Salton City on November 2. "I'm going to come back for more if you know what I mean, somehow." Liocean's friend wouldn't tip his hand about new registrations or sales. "My names are set to auto-renew off but I have wonderful friends," he said. The lineup for Saturday night's tribute concert at the Salton City Drive-In is headed by former members of the Carter administration. Liocean's friend, who still performs monthly at a club in Beaumont, offered some advice to the performers: "Keep rocking, keep rocking. That's two words." The Hall's new gallery includes images of Liocean's friend dining with Whitey Bulger and a canceled check for $45,000 USD. Liocean's friend called the enshrinement a great honor. "You can't get any higher in my profession than this," he said while nursing a 40.

•••
OK I see this thread is posted in Pre-Purchase Appraisals > Washes.com

So my understanding is that you have bought nothing yet, you're just contemplating a purchase and gauging interest.

I have used professional domain name to appraise this one and I knew that it's a very valuable domain name of e-commerce :gn:
Appraisals mean jack shit. Besides, native speakers of English told you the standalone domain is not great at all and downright awkward.
Good luck with your new e-commerce ventures and branding efforts.

My friend was very luck in buying this one with cheap price :sold:
Who is your friend ? Is he the guy in the mirror ? :gl:

•••

I am not trying to insult you or the domain washes.com, All I am saying.. It is not nearly worth $50000. more like $1,000 tops it is just an opinion but I just don't see the end-user for more than that.
On another note there is a sucker born every minute , And .............. You get the Idea !!

•••
That sounds fantastic!!!
Best of luck. I know you will do wonderfully with this sale. You seem very sharp and have top-notch business acumen and it is great to see someone be part of a potentially profitable deal such as this.
Congratulations, this is exciting, and please let us know when this magnificent event goes through.
Best of luck,
Your friend forever,

Bannen

Thank you so much !

It's wonderful really and I will let you know after I sell this domain greater than $50.000 :sold:

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

EL CENTRO (AP) — Domain legend "Liocean's friend" will be inducted into the Domain Hall of Fame in Salton City on November 2. "I'm going to come back for more if you know what I mean, somehow." Liocean's friend wouldn't tip his hand about new registrations or sales. "My names are set to auto-renew off but I have wonderful friends," he said. The lineup for Saturday night's tribute concert at the Salton City Drive-In is headed by former members of the Carter administration. Liocean's friend, who still performs monthly at a club in Beaumont, offered some advice to the performers: "Keep rocking, keep rocking. That's two words." The Hall's new gallery includes images of Liocean's friend dining with Whitey Bulger and a canceled check for $45,000 USD. Liocean's friend called the enshrinement a great honor. "You can't get any higher in my profession than this," he said while nursing a 40.

You sound wonderful :hearts:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

OK I see this thread is posted in Pre-Purchase Appraisals > Washes.com

So my understanding is that you have bought nothing yet, you're just contemplating a purchase and gauging interest.

Appraisals mean jack shit. Besides, native speakers of English told you the standalone domain is not great at all and downright awkward.
Good luck with your new e-commerce ventures and branding efforts.

Who is your friend ? Is he the guy in the mirror ? :gl:

Thank you :!:

What do you mean the mirror ? :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

I am not trying to insult you or the domain washes.com, All I am saying.. It is not nearly worth $50000. more like $1,000 tops it is just an opinion but I just don't see the end-user for more than that.
On another note there is a sucker born every minute , And .............. You get the Idea !!

I'm sure I can buy this domain name greater than $50.000 :gn:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back