Dynadot

Ways to get revenge?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
First of all, if this is against the rules for some reason, I am sorry, but I dont think it would be...

Anyways, back in January, I was on break from college for a month and I was picking my girlfriend up from High School on the days I was off and she had school. Well one day, this kid wearing a black wool mask came up and pretty much attacked us as we were leaving the school. I dont want to go into detail about why he did it, because it was a long story, but it was mainly because his friend had some problems with my girlfriend and didnt like the fact that I was with her. I dont want to go into details about the attack either, but it had to do with oranges; might sound funny but its really not. Anyway, they filmed it. We went down to the security office and a guard came down to the parking lot and talked to the kids. He took the camera, just examined it (not looking at the video) and gave it back to the kid. He did an "investigation" but nothing ever happened.

Anyway, we tried to let it go, but recently the kid who we know did it came up to us and said he was making a video and he was wondering if he could use that video of the day in January. I almost made my lip bleed because I felt like punching him but I bit my lip to try and let my anger out. Anyways, I am pretty much looking for ideas on way to get these kids back. I dont want to do anything get in trouble or arrested or anything, I just want to embarrass these kids while they leave school like they tried to do to us. Any suggestions? BTW, these kids are all seniors in high school.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a believer in revenge, but heck, at least they had the heart to ask for your permission to use the clip.

•••
Kodeking said:
I'm not a believer in revenge, but heck, at least they had the heart to ask for your permission to use the clip.

It wasnt so much as them asking for permission, it was more of a way of him saying "It was me and there is nothing you can do".

•••
Heck there is, go report to the security or main office or whatever and tell. They HAVE to do something, even though there's no proof, you and your gfriend's testimony's gonna have to be heard.

•••
We did, we both wrote up statements and everything, gave them to the vice principal, they did nothing. It's ridiculous how they handle these things, but I am not looking to get them in trouble at this point, I think its too late.

•••
hehe... get everybody from namepros thats close to your area(hopefully alot) get a video camera, go and pull there pants down (classic eh?) then video it, then put it all over the internet hehe

•••
lol, that would be funny, but I doubt there are many people in CT that would want to help out. I do have some friends though who may be interested...

•••
putting a tampon into a persons gas tank will be sucked to the fuel pump, starving the engine of fuel. once they shut off the car, the pump releases the tampon which will again be sucked to the fuel pump causing the car to stall..ad naseum.

it can cost them hundreds in mechanics telling them nothing is wrong..until the drain and replace the gas tank...

dont ask me how I know these things.

Last edited:
•••
Let me think about this one...lol I love revenge. Are these people you see everyday ?

•••
LeeRyder said:
putting a tampon into a persons gas tank will be sucked to the fuel pump, starving the engine of fuel. once they shut off the car, the pump releases the tampon which will again be sucked to the fuel pump causing the car to stall..ad naseum.

it can cost them hundreds in mechanics telling them nothing is wrong..until the drain and replace the gas tank...

Hmm, tampon idea seems cool, and I dont want to know how you know this, lol.

slipondajimmy said:
Let me think about this one...lol I love revenge. Are these people you see everyday ?

Right now, I see them once a week (On friday, because I go home from college and am usually there to pick up my GF. But after the first week in May, I will see them everyday after school. My GF on the other hand sees them every day M-F.

Last edited:
•••
gamex said:
It wasnt so much as them asking for permission, it was more of a way of him saying "It was me and there is nothing you can do".
Technically you have to either have a filming permit, or the expressed permission of everyone you are filming, otherwise it is illegal. I doubt these kids had a permit, and they obviously didn't have your permission, so I would put my money on it being illegal. If the guy does release a video with that footage on there, simply report it to the proper authorities.

As for the revenge aspect... check out http://www.ekran.no/html/revenge, most specifically http://www.ekran.no/html/revenge/TAH.html

•••
Just pour a glass of water in the gas tank, on let the air our of front left and back left wheels, they'll think they've popped :p

•••
Wasn't this is the break room yesterday?

•••
I though so to, might have gotten moved.. :)

•••
viciouscircle said:
Technically you have to either have a filming permit, or the expressed permission of everyone you are filming, otherwise it is illegal. I doubt these kids had a permit, and they obviously didn't have your permission, so I would put my money on it being illegal. If the guy does release a video with that footage on there, simply report it to the proper authorities.

As for the revenge aspect... check out http://www.ekran.no/html/revenge, most specifically http://www.ekran.no/html/revenge/TAH.html

Spot on!

They would be breaking the law!

:tu:

•••
I donno what its like over there but dont hesetate to take some of your friends down there and just push them around. Im strate out of year 12 and when i pick up my femail friend (not my girlfriend) from school all her mail friends hate me but they know there not going to win a fight in the long run so i allwase get to play king.

QBert

•••
LeeRyder said:

A simpler way and better way incase your caught with a tampon ;) is to put a spoonful of sugar into the gas tank! Messes the engine up big time !

:notme:

And guys violence creates more problems than it solves.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back