Domain Empire

web parnerships

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I created a thread a while ago looking for people to build websites with me, aquire domains, etc. Basically just invest in our network and drive up capital. Well, I've been aquiring websites on a serious level for less than a week now and I'm making over $20 a day. But what I need are coders / seo / investors that want to work with me to build a company and improve on our holdings. By improve, I mean, make better, better ad placements, better serp, better features, etc. Why? To generate more UVs, in return, we can charge more for advertising, and well, you get the idea....

Do you have money to invest, and you're interested? You can be apart of this. You'll get a vote at the table, ownership in the company, and revenue sharing. You give the company capital. You keep it well oiled so that we're able to continue aquiring high earning websites, premium domains, and whatever else we decide to venture into. We may even decide to start new projects alrogether, develop domains ourselves, it depends on if we've got the talent and if it would be more profitable in the longrun to do so.

Programmer? Graphics artist? Great! You can either work with us for a cut in revenue or a fixed special rate on all services rendered to us. We need programmers to work on the sites to make them better, or to build a site from scratch. This will be a company that leans on eachother, a company whose shareholders/ceo are interdependent on one another to get things done.

SEO expert? We need you, too. SEO is very important so that we run websites that attract new visitors and have a chance to be seen in the first place.

As far as online business goes, I'm interested in virtually every area... webhosting, web developing, programming, online auctioning, turnkey sites, clickbank landing pages, gpt, ppc, proxies, pretty much anything we can use to generate revenue.

If you're interested, send me a pm. I'm already doing this on my own, so unlike most new business partnership threads that get started here - I'm serious, and I'm already making money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you intend to deal with international applicants? to meet with them? talk with them? Discuss new projects?

I am a foreigner who speaks good english. LOL

Let's hear it.

•••
i am senior seo executive. I am interested in your offer. Just tell how we can manage this as a partners. How much amount i need to invest at initial stage. How much revenue i can earn monthly. I look forward to hearing from you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back