Domain Empire

analysis Expert advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've had a domain name for over 25 years. It was the name of a company the was the first information brokerage in the world: Research On Demand. I have both the .AI and .COM extensions. I'd like to sell it to a large company that offers any kind of research. The name says exactly what the company does. Any advice?

ResearchOnDemand.COM

Attachments

• IMG_9365.jpeg
    IMG_9365.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 33
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Research On Demand was the first information brokerage in the world. It was started by twin sisters Christine and Isabel Maxwell in Berkeley in 1986. They were the daughters of Robert Maxwell, former member of Parliament, suspected spy, and fraudster. His favorite and youngest daughter was Ghislane Maxwell. He was found mysteriously drown off his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine in 1991. The official cause of death was a heart attack—but not everyone was convinced. Today, Chistine, Isabel and Ghislaine Maxwell’s father Robert is remembered mostly for his death. But in his prime he represented power, money, and shocking deceit.

I became the primary researcher for Research On Demand after meeting Christine at a party at the Macmillan Company in 1989.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back