And i have that names in king ,

Web3 / Metaverse
Web3 / Bets
Web3 / Studios

What r u think about web3 names ?
Feel free to showcase your web3 names here please ,

Thanks ☺️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Web3 and blockchain security startup CertiK raises $88M at $2B valuation

CertiK, a cybersecurity startup focused on the Web3 and blockchain ecosystem, today announced that it has raised $88 million from investors three months after closing its previous funding round.

CertiK’s Series B3 funding round was led by Insight Partners. Tiger Global, Advent International and Goldman Sachs participated along with existing backers. The investment values CertiK at $2 billion, more than double the valuation that the startup received after its previous funding round three months ago.

New York-based CertiK, incorporated as Certified Kernel Tech LLC, provides cybersecurity services that it says have helped more than 2,500 enterprise clients protect north of $300 billion in cryptocurrency assets.

One of the startup’s main focus areas is cybersecurity auditing. The startup helps companies audit smart contracts, blockchain protocols and Web3 applications before deploying them to identity potential risks.

More https://siliconangle.com/2022/04/07/web3-blockchain-security-startup-certik-raises-88m-2b-valuation/

•••
Web3 and blockchain security startup CertiK raises $88M at $2B valuation

CertiK, a cybersecurity startup focused on the Web3 and blockchain ecosystem, today announced that it has raised $88 million from investors three months after closing its previous funding round.

CertiK’s Series B3 funding round was led by Insight Partners. Tiger Global, Advent International and Goldman Sachs participated along with existing backers. The investment values CertiK at $2 billion, more than double the valuation that the startup received after its previous funding round three months ago.

New York-based CertiK, incorporated as Certified Kernel Tech LLC, provides cybersecurity services that it says have helped more than 2,500 enterprise clients protect north of $300 billion in cryptocurrency assets.

One of the startup’s main focus areas is cybersecurity auditing. The startup helps companies audit smart contracts, blockchain protocols and Web3 applications before deploying them to identity potential risks.

More https://siliconangle.com/2022/04/07/web3-blockchain-security-startup-certik-raises-88m-2b-valuation/
Someone did sell CertiK (.XYZ) for $100 as reported on the sales thread.
Related maybe?

•••
Guys, web3games.kom that I sold is live.

•••
web3bar.xyz web3xpress.co web3xpress.software web3xpress.xyz

•••
Web3Buidler/com
Web3Buidler/xyz

•••
•••
•••
Web3Mutant/com
Web3Mutant/xyz
Web3Gay/xyz

•••
IMG_20220411_214325.png

•••
Tokensweb3.com
Jobsweb3.com
Financeweb3.net
I have a few more.
Good luck with the sales.

•••
still own in .com
Web3games
Web3tokens
Web3creator
Web3designer
Web3master
Web3trust
Web3vault
Web3up
Web3fy
Web3space
Web3sex
Web3publisher
Smartweb3
Decentralizedweb3
3Dweb3
AIweb3
IOTweb3
web3games.com sold 25000 usd?

•••
•••
•••
Web 3 Showroom in king & xyz 🙂

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have -

Web3Simulator. Com
SmartWeb3. Org
Secure-Web3. com/.xyz
Web3DeveloperJobs. xyz
W3bsite.xyz

Recently sold Web3site.xyz

•••
Web3Simulator. Com
SmartWeb3. Org
Secure-Web3. com/.xyz
Web3DeveloperJobs. xyz
W3bsite.xyz

Recently sold Web3site.xyz
how much did you sell web3site.xyz for?

Last edited:
•••
•••
.com
Web3Planet
Web3Holder
Web3power
WebWeb3

.xyz
Web3Holder

•••
how much did you sell web3site.xyz for?
$199. through porkbun marketplace. had almost forgotten that I had listed it there.

•••
Web3Bureau /.xyz
Web3Consult /.xyz
Web3Genius /.xyz
Web3Mania /.xyz
Web3Nerd /.xyz
Web3Seminar /.xyz

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back