Domain Empire

Website Design Contest - Creditlovers.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

My site needs a makeover and i need your help. Take a look at my current site and its generic template, www.creditlovers.com.

As you can see, the site looks like crap..Pure crap. I would like something more modern that uses friendly colors. If you take a look at creditprovide.com and creditcardapplications.us, they both have the type of layouts that i am looking for, they are effective and simple. They both look nice and proffessional.

Here is what i have to offer. The winner will get $75 and a hard coded link to their graphic design site on the footer of my homepage . Payment will be made by paypal, or check, your choice.

Who ever wins will have to give me the rights to the layout and all applicable files.

Deadline for the entries is on Monday July 11th...at 4pm eastern time.

A winner will be chosen on Monday July 11th at 8pm.

Private mEssage me or post any questions on the forum.

Jonathan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a few questions for you. What do you want it to say, and links ect.

•••
I just want a template that i can work with. I will put the content in the template later on. The main menu links should kind of ressemble what i have on my site now, as in visa cards, mastercards, loans, etc.

If you can make the layout using css, even better. Check out my competitors, creditprovide and creditcardapplications.us. They both have very sleek, proffessional designs..i want something similar.

Use your imagination.

•••
Are we doing the coding as well?

well i got mine done this is what the final thing will look like, forgot to add links in the nav. it whould just say link, link, link...... so tell me what you think, and any thing you want me to change ?
bc98f85823.jpg

•••
Patriot, i admire your creativity, but the layout you made looks more like something that would better fit a gaming site. Did you take a look at those 2 competitor sites of mine?

•••
Hmmk, I'll make you anouther one!

•••
heres my 2nd try tell me what you think
547fff2427.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Is this still going on?

•••
•••
The contest is still open. entries will be accepted until monday july 11th at 4pm eastern standard time. I encourage you all to submit your work.

I want something that looks very professional, something that does not depend on a lot of graphics. I want less graphics because I want the page optimized for speed.

I would preffer if u left an area open for the logo on the header, I will be holding a logo contest in the future after this contest.

once again, I encourage you all to give it your best.

hope to see some more entries submitted today.

check on you all later.

john

•••
Thank you. Then I will work on one soon.

•••
•••
can i get some cnc on mine?

•••
Here is my entry! Let me know if you want anything added to it. Btw do we need these coded because I dont code? If I win I would be more then welcome to send you the psd for the template and possibly the logo if you want it for a temporary once you start that logo contest you were thinking about?

creditlovers5lk.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I can code the template if needed.

•••
Quick silver, i really like your design. Is there a footer included, where i can put addictional links?

•••
a quick entry. Colors can be changed,everything can be modified.

Let me know if you want any updates

•••
You mean just extra space for content? If so let me know what you want down at the bottom on my design. :)

•••
here is my design, header and other images can be changed with free ones of your choice unless you want to pay for them (only $10 or something from istockphoto.com)...jon :blink:

My Design

•••
•••
I believe he announces the winner in 2 more hours.

•••
•••
Im sure he is just busy. :)

•••
•••
The WInner is....

I have chosen JOSEPHINE's design. Thank you all to those of you who participated. Josephine, send me a PM.

John

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back