Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain*Name:*TheLoveClub
Domain*Registrar:*GoDaddy
Domain*Expiry*Date:*25th*Jan*2012

Website*Description:
This website was being used as a Russian dating site.
It is currently parked with Sedo.
As the name suggests it can be used for many things related to love and dating and has plenty of scope for someone willing to give it TLC.
current monthly global searches for
"love club" is 246,000
"theloveclub" is 1,900
"the love club" is 27,100
"loveclub" is 33,100

Traffic*Statistics:*I do not have the google stats as this is recently been parked with Sedo, but it is currently ranked at 3million with Alexa.
you can also look at Value the Website then scroll to the bottom to see when it was last updated and click the update now button if available to get up to date information.

Revenue*Statistics: Not Applicable

Starting*Bid:*Not applicable
Minimum*Increments:*Not Applicable
Buy*it*Now:*$700

Payment*Methods*Accepted:*Paypal

End*Date:*15th*May*2011*at*23:59*GMT+1 (Spanish local time)

Additional*Notes:*The reason for sale is I have another interest that is taking up all my time and I do not have the time and effort to put into this website.
the options for progressing this website are huge as i have started the work and built up some traffic.
I can give you the information for the backend portfolio I was using when I was running the website if needed.
Please contact me for any further information and Thank You for looking.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This forum is for established sites not parked domains. This should be in domain names for sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back