Dynadot

[Website] Please Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please review my new design for my upcoming company. It is fully responsive. Tell me if you find any bugs.

It looks dull to me. I need some ideas on how to improve the look. Also, the packages area is not fully styled, i need some ideas for it. Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very nice and clean website, it looked good in my tablet

•••
I think the background image is blurring too much from both sides which make it look a bit out of place in my opinion.

The box above the image and three boxes below and then one box in the footer. All should have a bit more padding. It will look good :imho: because right now text is too close with borders.

Logo and menu looks good. Also i like Red and Gray colors scheme.

Last edited:
•••
I haven't adjusted the padding issue, however I added some shadding, fixed positioning issues.

•••
Learn more button dont have link in it. so it not taking me anywhere when clicked.

•••
I like this design but I think that pictures take too much place. I think that 50% of this height would be better.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back