Dynadot

information Website similar to chaomi.cc but easier to use

Spaceship
Watch

silgro12

Top Member
Impact
If you are tracking trends in china, I recommend you to use http://www.9888.co.uk/ . Its great site to anlyze the chinese domain market, very easy to use with daily updates and the most important thing: ITS ON ENGLISH.

This is not my own website so Im posting it here because Im using it on daily base.

NamePros released an article to help with using ChaoMi.cc at:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really don't understand how it works and why all links in header are going to one page :-/

•••
I really don't understand how it works and why all links in header are going to one page :-/
I believe its because it is a new website and that will be updated soon, but on the left side with headline China Market you have popular exstensions in china and you can see what price is for today for some tipe of domain

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very cool site. Thanks silgro

•••
•••
•••
I liked 2 things about this domain. First of course chips informative data on website amd second Number Domain in co.uk cctld. Which is clear sign of number domain demanding popularity in all tld's.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back