FREE Websites & Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDanJ

Impact
Hello there,

So, I'm here today seeking people to take over and run a couple of my domains and websites.
My websites.
-Shitlol. com
-GamePub. xyz
-GamePub. co.uk (Currently being forwarded to TheGamesForum.co.uk)
-FileBomb. xyz
-FastUpload. xyz
-BikeSocial. xyz
-MineCrafti. xyz
-RadioX. xyz

If you're interested in taking over any if these domains please either reply to the thread or email me at Editor@GamerMag. co. uk.

I am prepared to transfer all domains and website hosting to the new predecessor (Free of Charge), Once I feel the new owner is taking good care of the new domain and website. (Please be aware that I am NOT willing to transfer the domain straight away unless I feel you are the right person to move the domain forward.) If you wish to create a contract to protect yourself (If you don't trust I would eventually transfer the domain) then I am willing to sign.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
FastUpload.xyz
FileBomb.xyz

•••
RadioX.xyz claimed

PM Sent!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Would everyone that's replied either email me or message me on here for further details.

Thankyou,
Dan

•••
Hello Dan,

I've sent you a informative email, please get back to me as soon as possible regarding the domains I've stated previously. Thanks.

•••
GamePub .xyz
GamePub .co.uk

claim

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back