Domain Empire

Weird Sedo parking earnings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
For example, early in the evening I checked and my account earned $1.11 for April. Now it says $1.14.

And the clicks came from only 2 parked sites, one offering $0.09 and the other, $0.24, per click. So the question is: How did I earn $0.03 through a click if I should have earned either $0.09 or $0.24?

Is this what is meant by "Warning - Commission theft by Sedo"?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the price showing is the current bid price. The click probably occured when the bid was lower.

•••
Possible idea although I have been following my sedo page very closely and have not found any bid changes in the past weeks. Maybe I missed out on some slight changes. Hmmm...

•••
Your affiliate, Sedo is not too advanced in the statitistics field. The bids you see are not real time. Real bids change many times in one day. You will never know the real current bid price with Sedo. (I think they like it better that way)

•••
Hmm, the more I look at it, the more shady Sedo seems... thanks for the input.

•••
I moved away from SEDO because I coudn't figure out their pay system, either. I had one name that started out @ .50 / click, and although the numbers in all viewable categories increased, the rate went down to .35, than .23 and so on until it ended a .08 cents. Even if there is an explainable reason, this is still too extreme- something is wrong somewhere whether in accounting, system mechanics or in ad choice..

•••
Just sounds like the normal variations that come with Sedo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back