NameSilo

advice Sedo parking unusual CTR at 99.81%? 32 Euro yesterday. Any one else experiencing this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
I have a domain in Sedo Parking and showing an unusual click through rate. Consistently CRT is above 99% and very good traffic. Yesterday the traffic was 4141 with 4136 clicks. Any on else experiencing this? Hope its not a issue.
1696679318871.png

Thanks,
Nithya

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, that really seems interesting, does it have any backlinks , what about the earnings a month back.

•••
Not much around 7.5 dollars in september and total visitors were 3500 in the whole month. Its hitting 5500+ daily now. Earnings 4th Oct $2.5 5th $20.8 6th 32.68 7th 42.94 8th 45.81 and today $30.27 and the day is yet to end. I see some links from github.com and some link in images. Not sure whats happening. Ahref shows 20 backlinks

Last edited:
•••
It looks like this domain is blocked from Google and earns through zero click, I would guess. That also explains the near 100% CTR.

Last edited:
•••
Checked if this is faillisted on bodis and its not faillisted.

•••
Did you try to visit the name? Sometimes its put on zero click even when not faillisted. Let us know if you get any chargebacks in November.

•••
I had some visits in Sep to the domain and its calculated in sedo and I am getting paid around 15 euros. Even in Sep the CTR was 99%. But this month is crazy and earnings showing is 225 Euros already. There is a huge boost in visitors around 29000. Fingers crossed:xf.smile:

•••
I have domains with over 100% CTR so I'm not surprised. They are not faillisted.

Why they receive more than 100% CTR is an interesting question; one I might never know the answer to, but it happens.

•••
I had something similar with one of my domains. I suggest you contact Sedo admin or you could get a problem with your account.

•••
I have domains with over 100% CTR so I'm not surprised. They are not faillisted.

Why they receive more than 100% CTR is an interesting question; one I might never know the answer to, but it happens.
True, over 100% CTR is not rare at all, but domains being on exactly 99 - 100% are extremely rare, especially when the traffic spikes by 2000% and the CTR is again in 99 to 100% range.

•••
Try to list on other domain parking websites and see the difference.

•••
just inform the sedo support about the fact and ask them to try to verify the traffic.
This is an unusual fact but things like these can happens.
However i believe it's better to give a check in order to avoid account suspensions.
Sometime i found fake traffic in this way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back