NameSilo

What are good website ideas to make good money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tementaXCD

Impact
Ok, well I have some pretty good skills in HTML(XHTML, HTML5), CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL. BUT, what I lack a little is creativity. I want to start a website that would generate money. Maybe not millions, but some good money. Any ideas? Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, well I have some pretty good skills in HTML(XHTML, HTML5), CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL. BUT, what I lack a little is creativity. I want to start a website that would generate money. Maybe not millions, but some good money. Any ideas? Thank You!

Think about the future. Predict the future. Use google.com/trends

Copy what other successful people are doing.

Reverse engineer success and put your own twist on it. This is how you can be more creative, by viewing what others are doing and tweaking it to improve on it.

•••
There is no need to reinvent the wheel...there are millions of products and services already invented. I would recommend to start by selling other people's products and services. Learning how to market things is the key to your online success!

Sign up for an affiliate program for a product that interests you and for which there exists a real need (help people with their "pain point"). Set up an information or review website for your product of choice and learn how to drive traffic to your site. This will take effort! Be patient. Educate yourself on how to market online. Earn money through commission on your sales. Rinse and repeat for other products.

Good luck!

•••
You'd be hard pressed to find someone who will willingly give you a million dollar idea, if they have the idea why wouldn't they do it themselves?

doobee is right, you might be better off going into affiliate marketing if you're not too good at coming up with ideas or finding someone that can come up with good ideas (anyone can come up with ideas but they won't always be good).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back