Domain Empire

What are these punycode domains worth? - gôogle.app

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

What are these punycode domains worth?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Over $1,000

votes
    0.0%
  • Over $10,000

votes
    0.0%
  • Over $100,000

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

83rising

Established Member
Impact
Dear fellow name Pros!

I have a couple of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Whatsapp related punycode domains and wondered how much these might be worth to the relevant IP holders.

I have...

gôogle.app
yôutube.app
twîtter.app
fácebook.app
whāts.app
rëddit.com

Are these XXX, XXXX, or XXXXX domains according to your experience and knowledge on this matter?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on how I should proceed with these domains.

Jon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on how I should proceed with these domains.
Kinda makes you wonder why the 50,000 other domainers here did not register them first. Hmm....

•••
•••
•••
•••
They are worth
ILnbUZQm.jpg

•••
Care to speculate?

You may have registered the domains BUT, you don't have any rights in those famous and 'Commercially Protected' trading names, therefore your domains have no value...

Its part of something often referred to as the Law (commercial and business) The IP holders will not pay you a Penny,
1. Why encourage such behavior
2. If you attempt to use them or contact the IP holders they can take them off you for free, with you being liable for all their associated costs - which is enforceable.

Clear enough

Last edited:
•••
Not even as a security bounty for the lack of awareness of punycode based TLDs that look very similar to trademarked and IP names like these? I have no malicious intent, it was a random discovery while playing around.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back