IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rock n Roll Circus

Thats a very smacked back EC on lead.

Many think this is the reason Mick didnt want to release the show.
From one commenter:
I gotta say, The Rolling Stones is a fantastic band, but inviting The Who to their TV special show was like presenting your taller, better looking friend to your girlfriend.

The Show
Watch on YT for the whole thing.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So much music is dropping...it is hard to get some work in! 600,000 views in one day...Disturbed is as powerful as ever.

•••
This trio is from south of the border...sisters in fact. If they can stay as focused as they have for the the last 5 years, we will hear much more from them. A major music player gave them an infusion of cash not long ago with minimal strings attached I've heard...maybe it is public now. I will see them in a few weeks if I can arrange it.

•••
Here is one more female powerhouse...she ran an add a few years ago to fill her vision of the ideal band (and sound). This is another group I hope to catch in person.

Last edited:
•••
Back to work after this one...beautiful music and lyrics.

•••
Handsome Tiger
a0253170113_16.jpg

Foundations
Decolonize

Last edited:
•••
•••
I been listening to this daily.

•••
It is growing on me over Doobie Brothers version well half a doobie and Kenny original authors.
Also Christoper Cross Ride like the wind with Tom McDonald eg with Kenny and a Doobie Brother.
played this so many times as reminds me of times.

•••
It is growing on me over Doobie Brothers version well half a doobie and Kenny original authors.
Also Christoper Cross Ride like the wind with Michael McDonald eg with Kenny and a Doobie Brother.

Last edited:
•••
Also Christoper Cross Ride like the wind with Tom McDonald eg with Kenny and a Doobie Brother.
they had the answer back in the 70s, man. whoooo!

•••
Tom is original singer and Patrick but Michael is awesome with his taking it to the streets intro secured his role instantly.

Last edited:
•••
Why i like the Logins McDonald version is the falsetto. I could sing and would never show range and regret it heavily. Kenny was never afraid to go high i like Lenny Kravitz same reason.

Last edited:
•••
I am also listening a lot to what Jordan Peterson has to say as i finally found someone i can relate with not on every opinion but overall installed moral and higher growth i never got into spiritual teachings but can always learn from others past present. I am not feeling new insight but more assured others think this way.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Love how Page switches over @ 6:20 ...brilliant!! :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back