IT.COM

What do you think about Flippa Ultra premium upgrade ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lyubomir

Established Member
Impact
What is your opinion on Flippa's ultra premium listings ? I'm more curious about email newsletter that they send. They say that the listing will be included in the newsletter to 290 000 subscribers. Do you think people are reading this and will there be positive impact on the listing ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, starting to question Flippa more and more.

For a domain? Who knows... for a Website, possibly.

In any case, paying so much for more exposure that should be included to begin with, on TOP of all of the other fees is nuts.

You really have to do a cost/benefit analysis based on your domain/website. Without a doubt @FlippaDomains is getting greedy.

•••
@FlippaDomains , can you share with us opening stats on newsletters and CTR on opened ones ?

Thanks

•••
If you dont buy any upgrades at flippa theres no point starting an auction there because your views will be in the single digits but then the same can be said for all marketplaces. Its no secret that Flippa is a shaddow of its former self but youll have the same problems at all the major marketplaces.

•••
There is no mention of premium listings/upgrades on Flippa's pricing page.

•••
•••
It says 150,000 but I would be very very suprised if Flippa has anywhere near 150,000 active users.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Weber , start creating a domain name auction. On the step with upgrades you'll see what I'm talking about. :)

•••
•••
I think the flippa upgrades does get more attraction to your auction leading in more bids but for the price of 244$ or 49$ you may not get hás good of roi hás you whore supossed to get (especially on flippa).

I think it's cheaper and better to pay 10$, 40$ or more to advertise your auction on namebio, domaning etc... There's more target eyeball's that might be interested in your auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back