Dynadot

poll What extensions do you own a single domain name in that TLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are there extensions that you hold only a single domain name in?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    92.8%
  • No

votes
    4.0%
  • Not right now, but in the past I did

votes
    3.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I suspect that for most of us the vast majority of our portfolio is across just a few TLDs, perhaps entirely in .com or .com and one country code in some cases.

But I bet many investors have a few outliers too, a single domain name in a certain extension.

Please share below, if you wish to reveal, what name you have, and why you have it, even though you hold nothing else in that TLD.

Here are rules:
  1. You must currently have only a single name in that TLD.
  2. You may make multiple posts, but please just put one domain name in any one post, to facilitate discussion.
  3. If you want to share sales of the only name you had in a certain TLD, that is OK too, although this is primarily for sharing what you hold not what you sold.
Look forward to seeing what people have? :xf.smile:

Don't be shy!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New top-level domain names are also expensive,
But I feel like so many years have passed,
Com should still be the number one position

•••
One other extension....

EvilMonkey.Ninja , I had thought I might use it as a marketing blog, God knows the odds of selling it would be slim. As an aside, I believe one of the mods, Eric, designed the logo in a contest here, featuring a ninja monkey lashing out with a foot while brandishing nunchucks that look remarkably like bananas.

•••
3R.vc

DM me if anyone interested.
Thank You

Last edited:
•••
Also I handregged:
KamalaHarris.Center

What do you think about this FNLN?
Thank You

•••
r/e/a/l/e/s/t/a/t/e/./p/i/n/k

•••
20200124_202637_0000.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a few. One is -

Sri . Jewelry

The name "Sri" denotes prosperity in the Indian subcontinent, and among Indian diaspora.
It is an active project with a live website, and looking for JV investment.

•••
Araku . Coffee

Araku is the name of a valley (in India) that has a GI tagged Arabica coffee.
An active project I am developing.

•••
24365 . info

A question and answer site. Have kept the project locked for registrations because I don't have the bandwidth to control spam. Open for JV.

•••
24365 . online

Operating a GoDaddy reseller site on this name.

•••
24365 . me

Intend to develop a social network or live personal updates site for the public.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey Redd from across the pond...how the heck are ya? I liked Food.Tax so much I registered a couple of .tax names myself today....you made me do itO_o

Meal.Tax
Nature.Tax
Homeless.Tax
Hunger.Tax

paid $7.99 for each of these domains at Epik.

•••
•••
Hey Redd from across the pond...how the heck are ya? I liked Food.Tax so much I registered a couple of .tax names myself today....you made me do itO_o

Meal.Tax
Nature.Tax
Homeless.Tax
Hunger.Tax

paid $7.99 for each of these domains at Epik.

Good Evening from Ireland.

Disclaimer: The irritability factor of MrsNameGuy may go down as well as up and Reddstagg Inc. PLC accepts no liability what so ever!!! You're on your own there I'm afraid. I guess we can agree that 'Tax' is actually a good alternative to .com if not available and maybe better than .greenbanana or whatever is the latest ridiculous newgtld.

I think we should have a separate thread somewhere to showcase who has what registered in .tax.

•••
•••
Good Evening from Ireland.

Disclaimer: The irritability factor of MrsNameGuy may go down as well as up and Reddstagg Inc. PLC accepts no liability what so ever!!! You're on your own there I'm afraid. I guess we can agree that 'Tax' is actually a good alternative to .com if not available and maybe better than .greenbanana or whatever is the latest ridiculous newgtld.

I think we should have a separate thread somewhere to showcase who has what registered in .tax.
I didn't have any in .tax until I saw your Food.Tax. Having paid all sorts of taxes all my life it appears the extension .tax is a pretty big deal. What is referred to as a restaurant "Meal Tax" generates over 6M a month or over 72M a year in my home town of Virginia Beach, Va.

Quickly...the Nature, Hunger and Homeless .tax domains are meant to raise money for each of these causes. Was that the way you read them?

When I find some time I'll try and start a thread to "showcase" our .tax domains. Thanks for the idea.

•••
•••
Hot.place
Center.gg
Cannabis.solar
Mystika.gr (secrets in Greek)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back