IT.COM

What is the best domain you recently own.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the best domain you recently own.
Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sexlogy.com

I dont think its best but had 35 inquiries last 2 months o.o

•••
Recent favorite domain:

Statsol.com (20 years old)

I think a few of you were bidding against me.

:)

•••
My favorite is Virtual.World even with it's $440/year renewal.

•••
Haha barely have a couple of domains in total, would have to go for AutoLocker.com

Some pretty darn good names here, amazing lads!

•••
i think my 3dprintingdrone.com is good , how do u think op?

•••
irtw.com - busy branding it for own use, of course, if there're no temptations! Also love Navylove.com - recently acquired.

•••
My favorite is Virtual.World even with it's $440/year renewal.
Don't you think the extension is too long for corporate use?

•••
..:-/...because..corporate types can't type in 5 letters???

•••
MY favourite would be hmmm.....
ForHimForHer .com

•••

New gTLDs are meant to be use for categorization, but I value them instead as literal words. With new gTLD domain hacks, the TLD is simply the second word of a two word phrase that is separated by a period instead of a space.

I agree with you that long TLDs (more than 3 characters) look weird when used semantically. I don't like GeneralMotors.Green (but GM seems to like it). But Virtual.World looks absolutely beautiful to me even though the .green and .world TLDs both are 5 characters. I like almost no "Word1Word2.newgtld" domains, but would love to get all the best Word1Word2.com equivalents in the format Word1.Word2 ... these are the new gTLDs that have resale value.

Also, specifically regarding Virtual.World, I think it has a nice aesthetic balance with "virtual" and "world" being about the same length (distance not characters) and being separated by a period instead of a space. I think it looks better visually than VirtualWorld.com even though the .com is obviously much more valuable in the resale market. But if I owned both, I would redirect the .com to the new gTLD version so that I don't lose visitors since the general public is conditioned to .com but at the same time display the new gTLD version on the address bar.

•••
My favorite would probably be helpmerun.com or nanodrinks.com.

•••
•••
•••
Recently acquired EU Academy.com

•••
My favorite one is Find Droid.com

•••
This thread could be very useful for new domainers if they pay attention to the 'likes' and 'no likes' of each post. The likes or no likes are really revealing

•••
recently i registered "meetgirls.webcam" and "livecamera.webcam" , with a little of luck the .webcam may work.

•••
This thread could be very useful for new domainers if they pay attention to the 'likes' and 'no likes' of each post. The likes or no likes are really revealing

It's all about perception too, some people prefer some names over others. Some are obviously good like 3L/4L, but others are much harder to gauge and you never know what will sell like we see each week in the reports.

•••
•••
I think this is my best name with the most future potential.

internetofhealth.com

Do a little research(:

•••
so hard to choose just one, more than half of my domains are new gtlds so I believe they are winners but wouldn't be recognized as such right now.

For right now I think my favorite is GoHDTV.com

•••
@Lightthrower

Just because you didn't get any likes on your awful domains, doesn't mean you should 'dislike' my comment. It wasn't directed at you.

The only thing you accomplished with your dislike was putting a spotlight on the fact no one liked your domains and you took it personally. And you burned a bridge.. your on ignore now.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••

You are definitely right with this.

What you are saying is a great indication for beginners. Lets just hope users utilize the like and dislike function accordingly.

•••
DearLo.com, is a name I really like personally, it has an air of beauty, dearness, sweetness. I have also recently submitted it on BB.
Besides I have few other domains from corporate, tourism & IT niches most of them at flippa catalog, some are very straightforward valuable from investment & buying point of view, but DearLo is something that I like most. Look at how it feels saying'Lo' than saying Love, & saying DearLo than saying only Dear. It gets pretty well on the tongue and I really wish it to become a great website in the hands of a very imaginative & creative investor.

•••
I like this thread so I just want to subscribe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back