NameSilo

question What is the cheapest company to buy domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Christine Pettway

Established Member
Impact
I have a lot of TLD domain names that I can up with and I need to register them as cheap as possible.

Does any one know the bet place to buy domain cheap without a sale or coupon?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Depends on which TLD it is. For .COMs, hands down GoDaddy with coupon code.

•••
Depends on which TLD it is. For .COMs, hands down GoDaddy with coupon code.

You did read that she mentioned no coupons, right?

•••
You did read that she mentioned no coupons, right?
Oh, my bad. I thought she said "with."

A couple of good low priced registrars: namesilo or namebright

•••
I alway buy domain just 1$. but i don't present

•••
Freenom.com is absolutely the cheapest

•••
Buy with promo codes at GoDaddy and transfer it to NameSilo or Uniregistry.

•••
@thekiller Why transfer to NameSilo or Uniregistry?

•••
namesilo has cheap renewals and free whois protection.

•••
If we're talking about .com regs, Namebright currently have the cheapest registration at around $8 with 1 year privacy
If we're talking about .net regs, BigRock I believe have the cheapest regs @ $5 with no privacy incl.

renewals for both com & nets are cheapest on Namebright

Namesilo is the best all around since they offer fairly good prices with unlimited privacy and good support

OP didn't mention a specific TLD that's why I thought domcomp would be the best answer to the question

•••
@HoloShopDotCo OK for developing a domain for a business for long term use but if the plan is to buy and flip then staying with GoDaddy would be OK right? I mean whois has your contact details for anyone interested in buying or to confirm ownership if you approach end user and if you're coming to end of year then switch to NameSilo before renewals are due?

•••
Sure whatever you feel comfortable with. There's no right or wrong way.

GD doesn't have 2 factor authentication for us in the UK and renewals are better at @ Namesilo.

I'll be moving all my domains over to Namesilo gradually over the months and years.

•••
@thekiller Why transfer to NameSilo or Uniregistry?

If you planning to hold domain for long time then register at GD and then move to Namesilo after 2 months for cheap renewals i.e, $9. GoDaddy renewals are $15 unless you have DDC.

•••
I have a lot of TLD domain names that I can up with and I need to register them as cheap as possible.

Does any one know the bet place to buy domain cheap without a sale or coupon?
Godaddy is best place, we always using

•••
Hello,

For many extensions, 1&1 seems to be cheapest, but I've seen negative reviews and thoughts about them on various places.

Namesilo is cheap too. Dynadot and Namecheap are both relatively cheap and provide good quality in my opinion. GoDaddy is cheap if you're a member in their Discount Domain Club.

•••
Hello,

For many extensions, 1&1 seems to be cheapest, but I've seen negative reviews and thoughts about them on various places.

Namesilo is cheap too. Dynadot and Namecheap are both relatively cheap and provide good quality in my opinion. GoDaddy is cheap if you're a member in their Discount Domain Club.

Never fall for one and none. They are a real joke. So much pain in the *&%#.

•••
Oh, my bad. I thought she said "with."

A couple of good low priced registrars: namesilo or namebright
are they suitable for domaining?

•••
are they suitable for domaining?
Short answer: yes. This is how I do it. If I'm hand-regging a domain, I go with godaddy + coupon. If I plan on renewing the domain past the first year, I transfer it to namesilo because they only charge $8.39 for renewals (for .COM). They also offer volume discounts and discounts for pre-funding. I also like namesilo's user interface and features.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back