IT.COM

discuss What is the demand for .li domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is the demand for .li domains
For example: 3L, 4L, dictionary word domains
LLLL.li ??

Please share information on sales report / recent sales / value / demand on <.li domains>
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is (nearly) no demand.

Liechtenstein is a country with only ~36K population.

Sometimes there are the one or the other small - but solid - sales to Liechtensteiner companies, enterpreneurs and so on, since that country is famous for their economy/infracstructure and many wealthy people are living there. Therefore you will see occasionally 3 to 4 figures sales, but that is still very rare.

By the way, some people are also saying that one day the Chinese could get some interest in that extension; due to that some people already invested a bunch in .li. Other people saying that it could be interesting for 'Long Island' end-users. But that is only speculation.

I would personally not recommend, BUT you can invest in .li; you will only have to be very patient though.

If you should have any other question about .li, just feel free to to ask me anything.

•••
I have only one .li domain,
try (dot) li
PM me if you are interested.

•••
Thanks trp3 :) useful info.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back