Dynadot

question What is the new hot trend?

Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Well, what do you think can be the hot trend on domain names?Still i see people buy holo domains, bitcoin names etc.What is your opinion about future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too funny!:xf.wink:
But actually, seriously, I think 6N.xyz will be bought out soon.... on 8 October alone, thousands of 6N.xyz domains were registered....

•••
A wave of buyers are snapping up chinese premium 5Ls that end with w.

•••
7888 7888 .com

its actually less to type in ip address

Sometimes I think some guys forget that domains are here to be short and remembable.

That's not at all true. Technically speaking, domains are meant to be portable -- IPs are not. Also all main IP blocks are accounted for and, again without any portability, you can't go to a provider and request any old IP address. Providers have blocks they can pull from... Few have access to the patterns like you suggest. Further with limit IPv4 addresses, most sites in clouds, etc share IPs so you need a domain on top of the IP.

All the same, there is a 64 character limit on domains ... if the intention was solely to be short, they would have capped it at 10.

Even if I bought your statement and you could just pick any old IP to host your site directly, remembering where periods go in your example IP separately from someone remembering 78887888.com -- it's just not comprable.

Btw, if it's about number combinations, which I believe have the most value out even into the 8N and 9N categories, then it's important to also not that IP have very limited ability to service folks interested in lots of 8's. ;)

•••
•••
One day 3x3x3 9N triplets will rule this post atomic world, .....even with 444's

•••
Curious to hear if the LNNN.com / NNNL.com sectors will trend ($$$$) upward next and what total possible combinations there may be...?

•••
Curious to hear if the LNNN.com / NNNL.com sectors will trend ($$$$) upward next and what total possible combinations there may be...?

The 8's always win out, something like ppp8 would be a good score I suggest

•••
Stay close to Dual-Cameras and its capabilities to map the real world in 3D, it may the next step in virtual reality and related technologies !

•••
Stay close to Dual-Cameras and its capabilities to map the real world in 3D, it may the next step in virtual reality and related technologies !

Got my first hyphen thanks to you! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back