Dynadot

What was you first "venture"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
What was your first project/venture and was it a sucessful one?

Mine would be a Directory sort of site,sadly I hire someone else to do it for me,as I am no master of any sort of programming.
Wish I could.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mine was an image hosting site. It failed abysmally, so I started Yarrt.com a few years ago. Have lost everything I spent on it, but it's been fun :)

•••
mine was a free link directory, I use phpLd. It was successful I sold it for $248. =]
It has many featured links and free links too.

•••
Mine was a graphic community back in 05 - it flopped within a month of starting xD

BTW - 500th post for me :D

•••
my very first was a custom directory [which was very nice at the time] - failed due to Luke Dyson scamming me of my domain and disappearing with an additional 30$ of mine.

my first successful site was ArcadeThug.com which made me around $1600 :)

•••
My first was a Theme Park Fan site (Alton Towers, UK) Made around $200 via advertising and then couldnt be bothered to continue with it.

•••
My real first? It was a stupid reseller hosting company which I ended up buying overpriced services from Hostgator, and using their ugly templates. Ended up wasting 5 months and haven't got more than 3 customers.

My second hosting company however, profited like 2-3 grand a year for two good years, I sold it for cheap though, cause I didn't want to take responsibility of hosting over a hundred clients anymore.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back