Domain Empire

discuss What's up with 7N Craze?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pliq

Established Member
Impact
Just saw an unbelievable 7N domain sales on namebio.

Domain: 5886888 (dot com)
Sold for $2,012

Surprising part is that the domain was registered less than week ago:

Creation Date: 2015-10-29

So I get it now that if there are more 8s in a numeric domain, it is sure to attract buyers! Or am I missing something?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
7n chips ...may have a buy out in Dec ?

•••
Should hold mine, but selling them off for a quick buck. Heading to German Comicon next month and just wanting the extra cash :)

•••
Should hold mine, but selling them off for a quick buck. Heading to German Comicon next month and just wanting the extra cash :)
Check my sig if you have some to sell.

•••
What is 7266673.com worth?

•••
•••
I have a crazy one.
1223444.com lol

•••
"4" is not ideal, but I noticed it could go through when the pattern is good

•••
Guys, I know a little about Chinese numbers but what would you recommend when using "0" and in "which pattern" it can be considered good in Chinese?

I just saw on a Wiki page that 0 is one of Chinese lucky numbers, but any pattern in which this "luck" thing works for them?
yes and "444" is also good as it means leopard

•••
What about today's number domain market? Where does stand an random 7n.com ?

•••
A quick search on namebio for 7 character domains without hyphens shows some pretty decent prices for 7n .com that have patterns :)

•••
Somebody told me that number market has crashed ? Is it really so ?

•••
Based on the continued reported sales I would say they are full of the brown stuff

•••
•••
•••
yep, it has crashed big time.. i would still take your 7N's though for $10 each if you have any with at least 3-4 8s in it :rolleyes:

•••
What does it says?

It says the market hasn't crashed. You can see current floor prices on the right side column - and recent history in the graph.

•••
It says the market hasn't crashed. You can see current floor prices on the right side column - and recent history in the graph.
Yes I can see the current price trend.

•••
How is market of 7n today ?

•••
Very good - if you're a buyer. :D

•••
Numeric domains have picked up market again. In Feb. the prices are expected to go higher. I have 30 6n and 100 7n domains. Let us hope for best.

•••
they have, i sold a batch of 10 7Ns (out of 140) last week to a chinese investor who inquired on some of them..

still not in a hurry to sell off before the renewal period, i am quite certain value rise of 6-8N will outclimb renewal fees over time..

•••
The spam i've been getting on my 6n.coms lately has been quite something.
In fact the spam was so bad on one of my domains in particular I deleted it from DNS's platform.

I hate spam like everyone, but at least it shows i've got what they want :)

•••
On what domains you got spam ? May we know ?

•••
they have, i sold a batch of 10 7Ns (out of 140) last week to a chinese investor who inquired on some of them..

still not in a hurry to sell off before the renewal period, i am quite certain value rise of 6-8N will outclimb renewal fees over time..

Please share domains you sold and price you sold domains for if you don't mind ?

•••
i do mind since some of my deals fell through late last year due to my buyers being pestered by others and offered alternatives for less (some of you guys here in this forum responsible for it know very well who i am talking about, "thanks"..)

thats why also not posting any sales and details in the "reported sales" thread anymore since the start of this year.. feel free to interpret my sales feedbacks (such as now) from time to time in any way you want..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back