NameSilo

When refferring somebody..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
.. do the person I refferred have to post at least one post or something before I get my points, or what? I find this confusing..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, i referred someone, and They confirmed, and I didn't get my points:(

•••
I believe they need 3 MEANINGFUL posts :) hope that helps.. also please don't refer people who aren't serious about domains... most people don't want that being done

•••
lol there are posts everywhere just saying "join and get me points" im sure alot people here are here for that reason.. i'm not.. I like domains

•••
I'm planning to start a design site :) So that's why I need/want a domain. But I'm enjoying the posting here too.

•••
Me2, I enjoy posting at places. Design sites are cool 2:)

•••
lmao some just reffer to get points..someone reffered me and i didn't post..:S i dunno

•••
Yes I know.. I think the posts people make should be disregaurded because now 25% of members aren't even interested in domain reselling..

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Yes I know.. I think the posts people make should be disregaurded because now 25% of members aren't even interested in domain reselling..

Posts are opinions ... and we encourage ALL members to actively post, share their insight and opinions and join in the Namepros "experience"!
25% is not an accurate figure, IMHO. Sometimes people "hit the ground running" here, and for others it takes some nurturing and encouragement from the "community" to make them feel at ease posting and becoming more active in the threads.
No posts will be disregarded, and no posts will be edited, moved, or deleted unless there is sufficient cause/reasons for doing so, and your friendly Staff team discusses and concurs in an overwhelming majority.
Namepros is #1 for many reasons ... openess, honesty, and freedom would have to rank in the Top 3, at any given time.
Thanks and enjoy this fine domain day! :)

•••
Yes I know it was exaggerating but that's what it seems like now :(

•••
i luv namepros.com it rooocks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back