Domain Empire

Where do I go...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys, I just wanted to know where i can go to submit my site to the google (and more if possible) search engine?

Thnx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The whole process of submitting your site to google and other search engines is very dated now. Your best bet is to get a few backlinks and google and other search engines will index your site automatically.

Good luck. :)

•••
Getting back links would get you indexed in Google and other search engines sooner or later but if you want to manually submit your site to Google you can go to http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

All the best,

- SW :wave:

•••
thnx, do you know of any other search angines that i can submit to?

•••
get webceo (www.webceo.com) and it will submit your site to all the search engines out there (1000s).

Its no use getting linked to. If the spiders know you are there, they are more likely to spider you.

•••
I went to www.addme.com and you have to add a ROR file to your main directory for them to track you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back