IT.COM

Where to buy targeted click-through traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I wanna know eher I can purchase advertising on sites that would be targeted to mine... not looking for pop-unders or anything.. want people to see my banner & click on it so I am getting people that are actually interetsed in my site.

Also... don't want a place that is going to take 2 months to deliver 10 clicks... looking for some good traffic, should be able to deliver atleast 50 clicks/day.

Pay per impression may also be an option..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks RJ... I already use Google Ad Words & Overture for other things but for the search terms I would be targetting for this site the bids would be too high for a non-commercial site.

I will take a look at marketbanker.com ;)

•••
Please take a look at my thread in the For Sale forum. I probably won't be able to generate 50 clicks a day, but the site is targeted exclusively to webmasters and the pricing is very low.

•••
What are you exactly looking for in categories?

•••
I'm looking for computing/video card traffic.

•••
oh sorry I have webmaster traffic

•••
You should search around and look for sites you know that have your targeted traffic. You want people interested in vid vards and computers? Try searching for gaming websites. There are alot of gaming websites and gaming forums that get huge traffic....most are run by young people not in it for the money just the traffic and prestige of having a huge popular site.....most offer advertising for as little as 5 dollars a month on sites that get high unique traffic and huge page views daily.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back