Dynadot

ccTLD Where to sell .ch domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

1domain

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

At Namebio I can see that .ch domains are regularly being sold at good prices. Almost all of them are sold on Sedo.

I too registered 2 of them when I started off with domaining 3 months back. My names are listed on Sedo but I have not received any queries yet. I am thinking of giving them a little more exposure, by (may be) listing them at some other (better) place for ch domains.

Please share if you know about a marketplace that's good for .ch names or any other way that could be helpful in selling out theses names.

My domain names are :

HolidayPackages dot ch
TourPackages dot ch

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domains are not bad but they are not exceptional either.
I think you will maybe have more luck with generics (German/French etc) or LLL.
Sedo generally is the best platform for ccTLD sales.

Domains don't need 'more exposure', what they need is more end users looking for domains like yours. If you have what people are looking for, they'll come straight to you... And you say it's been three months only, you need more patience. It can take years to make a sale. Patience is a must-have in this industry but only for the good domains of course.

.ch is a good TLD, European ccTLDs are generally very strong and mature. At the same time, the respective local markets (other than .de .fr .uk .pl) are rather small. So the pool of potential end users is also limited as a result. So you need to be selective.
It can be hard to sell a semi-decent ccTLD while the .com counterpart would sell easily...

•••
@sdsinc thanks a lot for the guidance. If it may take years, do you recommend renewing theses names? Do they worth?

Thank you

•••
@sdsinc thanks a lot for the guidance. If it may take years, do you recommend renewing theses names? Do they worth?

Thank you
No, I wouldn't renew any of them. You would be better saving any renewals & trying to sell them for whatever you can get for them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back