NameSilo

opinion Which industry have the future / potential to get benefits from DN business according to you

Spaceship
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello all .
As i said in the title , and after my humble ( Personal ) analysis . i have this liste where i selected the industries that have more chances by future ( Business boom / global markets / benefits / investments / stocks / development ... etc )

Liste :

- Medicine and Pharma
- Financial
- Military ( AI / Advanced Technology )
- Energy
- Entertainment ( Video Games / Movies ... etc )
- Computers ( Engineering / Clouding / Crypto / Cyber security ... etc )

i'm trying / planing to catch names related to these categories next . and i saw Domain names sold XXX.XXX $ and more without Basics criteria , names contains more than 17 characters and some's with 3 Words .

What do you think ? could someone give me an opinion / point of view or another industry ? only if possible !
Thank you so much .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I think we're in a period of change right now, for pretty much everything. The global adoption to tech-based solutions is here, and part of every industry on Earth. From something as simple as taking a hike in the woods or buying a coffee, to more complex scenarios like managing finances or designing equipment, I think every sector has a need for a good domain name.

With the heavy dependence on videoing and telework, as well as for hire contracting jobs, I would lean towards the gig economy-based domains come the future. Which pretty much covers the whole spectrum, without focusing on just a single niche that may have limited adoption in terms of domain buyers/ end users.

The pandemic has brought a massive shift toward home-grown products rather than outsourcing, so this is another area to keep an eye on, especially the healthcare sector.

•••
The pandemic has brought a massive shift toward home-grown products rather than outsourcing, so this is another area to keep an eye on, especially the healthcare sector.

Exactly .
thank you so much HotKey for your time .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back