Dynadot

opinion Which .info should I auction on namePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainGist

BigDomains.co.ukTop Member
Impact
If you owned these six domains and were prepared to auction any of them on namepros, which one would you choose and why?
  • caddie.info
  • discrepair.info
  • facemasks.info
  • internetprivacy.info
  • photographytips.info
  • smartappliances.info
The question could alternatively be phrased as, "which one of these domains do you think could do well in a namepros auction?", or could even be "which of these domains would you consider bidding on?".

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My vote goes to InternetPrivacy.info

•••
My vote goes to InternetPrivacy.info
Agreed.

I don't think any of them would do well at NP auction but that's the most interesting one imho.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If you owned these six domains and were prepared to auction any of them on namepros, which one would you choose and why?
  • caddie.info
  • discrepair.info
  • facemasks.info
  • internetprivacy.info
  • photographytips.info
  • smartappliances.info
The question could alternatively be phrased as, "which one of these domains do you think could do well in a namepros auction?", or could even be "which of these domains would you consider bidding on?".
internetprivacy.info

•••
I would agree with the others.. With them being .INFO you should probably start at $1...but don't expect to get very much.

•••
Thanks, took your advice..... internetprivacy.info $1 start :)

•••
Be surprised.
Put them all up for auction.
Be done with it.

•••
  • caddie.info
  • discrepair.info
  • facemasks.info
  • internetprivacy.info
  • photographytips.info
  • smartappliances.info

The worst one. As you would achieve much better price outside forums. Here are mostly domainers. We all tend to buy cheap.
I did not make any analysis, but I would say InternetPrivacy.info is the best from this list.

•••
The worst one. As you would achieve much better price outside forums. Here are mostly domainers. We all tend to buy cheap.
I did not make any analysis, but I would say InternetPrivacy.info is the best from this list.

I agree. Whatever you do. Do NOT sell InternetPrivacy.info for less than $5,000!

Last edited:
•••
I agree. Whatever you do. Do NOT sell InternetPrivacy.info for less than $5,000!

LOL, I sold that for $155 on namepros auction. You should have bid :)

•••
I think the buyer will get a $$$$ price from an end user one day, but I'm not sure if they'll manage $5000, market for .info's seems a bit depressed since its halycon days of circa-2009 to 2012.

My only regret is not trying to sell it to the owner of the .net and .org before auctioning.

•••
This topic is irrelevant now, by the way. Let it die :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back