NameSilo

Which is reliable hosting site for a music site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmnnrqu

Account Closed
Impact
As I'm a blogger can not get lots of space and put flash music player on my blog.So I need a hosting platform for my music site.
But the PROBLEM is I'm not friendly with Hosting site..control panel..
So please write me here about
-good hosting site for music blog (for India)
-The tutorial for hosting

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you bought any hosting already as different hosts use different control panels? Also are you trying to make a music blog or a music streaming portal?
The latter, besides the legalities will need a good host as it will consume a lot of bandwidth and cpu resources.

•••
Picking hosts would depend on a few factors, budget, specifications etc. From my own personal experience I would recommend Rackspace. The right hosting matters to me and they push all the right buttons.

•••
Go with Hostgator. You get the cpanel, 99.9% uptime, the best customer service, and more. You get a great unlimited package for less than $10 a month. I've run 100+ websites for a customer on one hostgator account for $8 a month. Best option for what you need.

•••
I've run 100+ websites for a customer on one hostgator account for $8 a month.

If the sites have little traffic, it's doable. But as popularity of some sites increases, the $8 will stop being enough for the actual usage. What I mean is that the OP needs to be careful not to over-stress the server. It would be wise to talk to the host before ordering, giving them information such as page views estimates etc.

•••
I think a dedicated server might be better suited for this.

•••
•••
let me know if you are interested to take hosting because i have solution for you.

•••
Hi,

At your own convenience, please take a look at our Basic Bronze plan located here: http://www.XeHost.net/basicbronze.php]. I believe that this plan is a perfect solution for you. Here are some of the features:

XeHost Basic Bronze Plan
Disk Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 10,000 MB
Addon/Parked Domains: 2
Subdomains: 40
MySql Databases: 40
E-mail Accounts: 40
cPanel Control Panel: Yes!
Fantastico DeLuxe Auto-Installer Yes!
Custom Error Pages: Yes!
99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Yes!
24/7 Helpdesk Support: Yes - 15-minute response time guarantee!
30-day Money Back Guarantee: Yes!
Free/Instant Setup: Yes!

Price: $2.99

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sean

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back