Domain Empire

Which of these methods would be great in promoting a website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you want to promote a site through email marketing then which method would be great?

1. Using Text Links Ads
2. Using Graphical Banner Ads

Assume that the ads will be put at the bottom of the email message.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just juse a graphical banner that links to the site.
Good luck.
-Finnerup

•••
If you want to promote a site through email marketing then which method would be great?

1. Using Text Links Ads
2. Using Graphical Banner Ads

Assume that the ads will be put at the bottom of the email message.

I guess in emails, graphical ads may perform better.

I personally believe that email marketing is not a good way to promote a site. Even if the list contains emails of people who really want to get such promotional emails, the conversion rate is still going to be very low. Other ways of promotion like article marketing can show better results.

•••
I don't care to much for email marketing but if I were going to pick one I most likely would go with graphical. I never really understood how this form of marketing is effective, I guess it depends on the market you are in.

•••
Graphics (that link to the site) attract more attention rather than flooding your readers with text. I think this is more effective than using text. Just make sure that your graphics are well-designed and striking.

•••
I also give vote to graphical banner with good highlighting colors but not very bright colors because user may get displeased to click on it.

•••
Both methods a are good.But Graphical Banner Ads is the best best method for promoting a site by email marketing.

•••
I wouldn't use email marketing because so many people just delete those types of emails. There are more effective and FREE ways to advertise. The best ones are Twitter and video marketing on You Tube.

The internet is always changing and those are the two cutting edge free advertising right now.

•••
Special offers

I'd use a graphical banner that features some sort of limited time special offer. I get various emails from lists and its the special "sale" ones that I'll look at more closely.

•••
Best method to promote site is to make it search engine friendly.

•••
Why not to unite these two methods and use them together? I think they can be easily combined:)

•••
I agree with andr, it depends.,
if your emails are text only, then you have no choice of text based ads.
If you send a nicely formatted HTML newsletter, then as a customer, I would like to see some good 'related' banners.

•••
Text links serve better if its relevant to the content. But make sure that the Text links are quite different from the actual content.

•••
they have different purpose; graphical banner ads gets fewer clicks but is good for memorability, specially if you are building a brand. text links is great for getting clicks.

•••
Well if you want to buy links on someone site just because you want some traffic on your site then Banner adds Are perfect way to do this, But if you want to get some traffic and also Some SERP Ranking improvement too then text links adds are good idea specially if you have Anchor text in your Mind

•••
Why not try to experiment, use both text link ads and banner ads. And see the result for yourself. They both have different usage but can greatly help to monetize your blog/website if you use it well. :)

•••
in my experience i would suggest banner is the best method in promoting the website

•••
I choose graphical banner as it is attractive to the visitors.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back