NameSilo

Which sounds better for a registration site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hiya,

Anyone have any opinion on which sounds better for a domain reg site: DomainSpring or NameRite? I really like NameRite, but people might be confused with the Rite vs. Right.

Thanks,
Cary

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think DomainSpring sounds better (but hey, my native lang is not english, so...) :)

•••
I like DomainSpring better!! Sounds very comfortable (like springs in Japan, or spring as in season)

•••
Thanks dax and jj2ii3344, maybe I have just engrained DomainSpring into your minds from posting around here :]

•••
DomainSpring. because its spelt right ;)

•••
"DomainSpring.com", of the two IMHO. B-)

There would be some potential confusion with "Right", as well ... as I see it. Plus, you've already got a head-start on the branding of the former.
See you soon.

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
DomainSpring. because its spelt right ;)

Thanks Jon...but RiteAid isn't doing too badly ;) (if you aren't familiar, they are a major drugstore chain in the US)

•••
DomainSpring by 100 miles IMHO :)

Good luck

•••
DomainSpring :)
Best of luck!

•••
ok ok calm down. lol. Plus its in your s/n

•••
•••
I like NameRite, but spelling may be an issue. DomainSpring isn't bad either.

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper
NameRite :)
Dr.Pepper

Dr. Pepper is a rebel! :yell:

:hehe:

•••
No problem at all!!
NameRite is not a bad name either, but the slang, IMO, decreases the professionalism of the service!!

•••
NameRite sounds better for me. :)

•••
Alrighty folks...I'm going to keep it DomainSpring for now :) Thanks for all your opinions!

•••
Originally posted by DomainSpring
Alrighty folks...I'm going to keep it DomainSpring for now :) Thanks for all your opinions!

Good luck with it! Keep us posted ;)

•••

You're welcome.
You may wish to visit the "Domain Store" as well, DS ... and change your Namepros User Name to "DomainSpring.com" for similar "promotional/marketing/branding" purposes. I will send you some NP$'s toward this cause if you wish to do.
Have a great domain evening. :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
You're welcome.
You may wish to visit the "Domain Store" as well, DS ... and change your Namepros User Name to "DomainSpring.com" for similar "promotional/marketing/branding" purposes. I will send you some NP$'s toward this cause if you wish to do.
Have a great domain evening. :)

That would be very generous CH! :kickass:

•••
That would be very generous CH! :kickass:

No problem at all, 200 NP$'s en route now to get you started in that direction, should you decide to eventually do.
Have fun, and have a happy domain Sunday. :)

•••
Thanks, you're awesome Jeff :tu:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back