NameSilo

question-answered Who sold?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jensb

Upgraded Member
Impact
Has anyone actually sold a domain within this forum? Of course. But I am almost domating some good names like bitcoin.**, nft.**, poker.** and more, but no one reacts.

No criticism at all. I'm just thinking that maybe I should focus on other pplatformsfor selling and stick to discussions here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@jensb I've sold domains here. What does really well is 4-letter .coms. I own a lot of two worders they sometimes go for only mid-xx on namepros however, this is still a great platform stuff does sell just depends on the domain market at the time. There is also a lot of knowledge to be learned from these threads. Advice research what good domain names are before assuming that your are good. Ask for second opinions from people on namepros and did be afraid to listen.

•••
@jensb I've sold domains here. What does really well is 4-letter .coms. I own a lot of two worders they sometimes go for only mid-xx on namepros however, this is still a great platform stuff does sell just depends on the domain market at the time. There is also a lot of knowledge to be learned from these threads. Advice research what good domain names are before assuming that your are good. Ask for second opinions from people on namepros and did be afraid to listen.
Thanks for a honest and good reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back